new diver

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
doug7377
Avid Diver

new diver

Post by doug7377 »

hello my name is doug am 32 live in everett just starting diving. taking my OW class at the kirkland underwater spot.
Ken G
I've Got Gills

Re: new diver

Post by Ken G »

Hi Doug. Welcome to the club
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

welcome aboard, doug. good luck with your class and let us know how it goes.
scobanro
Just Settling In

Post by scobanro »

Great for you!!! we always need more divers. I hope it goes well for you too. :clap:
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Welcome Doug,
Congrats on taking the plunge... There are quite a few N. End divers around here and plenty of places to dive... Give a shout when you get your cert and you'll never lack for knowledgeable dive buddies...

=D>
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome Doug!
Maybe you can post a dive report on you training. It's a good way to look at what went good and what went, Less than good.
In the end, It's all good.
Welcome to the addiction. Soon, you will learn about "Scuba Units"

Dive Safe
Keith.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

Welcome Doug,

I am a north end diver as well. I am out of Arlington, Dive a lot at T-dock in Muk. If you ever need a buddy feel free to shoot me a PM.

Have fun diving !!

Brendan
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Marysville checking in. Please post a report on your open water dives. Hope to see you on dives soon
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Welcome to NWDC! Have fun with your certification and let us know when you're done. There's a group of us that dives in Mukilteo every Monday. Come check it out if you're looking for some dive buddies.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Welcome! don't miss out on Mondays at the Muk. I laughed so hard I...nevermind.

I'm another one in the Everett/Mukilteo area so we'll see ya out there!
Anthony
Frequent Bubbler

Post by Anthony »

Welcome! I'm another in the Ev/Muk area. I'm in Oregon for a month, but I'll be diving a bunch when I get back. Maybe I'll see you out there!
doug7377
Avid Diver

Re: new diver update

Post by doug7377 »

hey all thank for the worm welcome just a update just got done with all the class and pool class thank god lol lol cant wait to get in the water and have some fun...
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Cool! Keep us posted!! :popcorn:
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Re: new diver update

Post by BASSMAN »

doug7377 wrote:hey all thank for the worm welcome just a update just got done with all the class and pool class thank god lol lol cant wait to get in the water and have some fun...
Allright! :supz: keep goin' and let us know the details.
doug7377
Avid Diver

Post by doug7377 »

done and passed all the dive were at alki cov 2 saturday was good visildility was good we did all the hard stuff on the frist two dives today the visilditity suck could only see about a foot or two infront of you water was not to bad in a a wetsuit just happy am done with all the class and pool and am now certifed for 60 feet and all the real fun can start just need to start buying aver thing just cant figer out if i want to get a BCD frist or a wet suit or dry suit frist what do you all think...
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Rent gear, go dive and ask questions. Ask other divers why they are using a particular piece of gear.

Most importantly....Dive,Dive Dive!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

doug7377 wrote:done and passed all the dive were at alki cov 2 saturday was good visildility was good we did all the hard stuff on the frist two dives today the visilditity suck could only see about a foot or two infront of you water was not to bad in a a wetsuit just happy am done with all the class and pool and am now certifed for 60 feet and all the real fun can start just need to start buying aver thing just cant figer out if i want to get a BCD frist or a wet suit or dry suit frist what do you all think...

:popcorn: