4/19/06 - Wednesday Club Dive

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

4/19/06 - Wednesday Club Dive

Post by Tangfish »

Ok folks, can anyone commit to making it to the Club Dive this Wednesday night at Cove 2?

I suggest a new convention: saying you can't make it and then showing up is better than saying you can make it and then not showing up :supz:
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

I think I can commit but I work till 7pm so can we work with that?
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Scubak
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubak »

I think I will be there...not sure what time.
K
"Let's go diving!"
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

hmmm.... seems like a mismatch. I can't wait to go that late, sorry BJ, I've got to do my DM homework before our Thursday class. Maybe Erik can go with you at that time though, you should give him a call (I know he doesn't check the board that often).
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Alright, changing my mind. I'm going diving tomorrow evening no matter what cause I just got my DUI!!! \:D/
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

right on calvin.. you want me to test dive it for yah!! \:D/
Who run barter town?
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

It looks sweet, but you'll never believe what happened. I tried it on when I got home and went to unzip one of the zip gloves and POW it ripped along the seal. I almost had a meltdown I was so pissed but I think it will still hold up until I get a replacement since there are two seals and only one ripped. Grrrrrrr..... ](*,) not a good start but I'm super stoked on the suit.

:supz:
DiverDown
I've Got Gills

Post by DiverDown »

Damn that sucks!! theres nothin that will put me into a tailspin more than waiting for something to show up and it turns out to wrong or faulty. ](*,)
thats good that u can still dive your suit though.. I was almost thinking about renting a wetsuit and joining the gang wed. found out I have to leave for yakima tomorrow. i am going to be at alki sat and sun morning if anyone wants to join me after class around 10-10:30 :rr:
Who run barter town?
Maverick
I've Got Gills

Post by Maverick »

Calvin that is so funny, but not really. that the way it always is, but I think maybe underwater sports will get you anew one? I'll ask Dougie Fresh #-o
Maverick

Diving. . . is an active physical form of meditation. It is so silent- You're like a thought.

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES. NOT REALLY GOOD FOR
ANYTHING, BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE
STAIRS.
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

:prayer: Dougie Fresh called DUI and they're sending me a new pair. Wooohooo! Still sucks that they broke that easily but at least they're taking care of me. I also found out that they're making zip gloves that are made of the CF200 material, that should be cool! :santa: