xmas presents

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
jackieg
Amphibian

Post by jackieg »

Finally Santa remembered the Apeks Harness and Wing! Yeah!

Now if the relatives would just fly home I could find someone to help me put it all together and go dive it!

Jackie
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

i got a hanger for my dry suit =D> fannily my wife can stop yelling at me about hanging my dry suit over it. now i get to hang it from there. \:D/
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Cuppie
Dive-aholic

Post by Cuppie »

I got a custom painted pony bottle!! Its purple (of course) and says cuppie with a sea turtle painted like a dive flag on it!! Im pretty stoked!!
But like Gillyweed i still have to get all the little stuff to make the pony functional!! I also got a camera that will soon have an underwater housing!!! It looks like we all had a great christmas or Hanukah (me)!!
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Evidently Santa didn't pay attention to me this year because I got some great stuff.

This year I got a new Salvo 21w HID from Santa :bounce: , and a week "working from home" (i.e. diving with Tom) \:D/ from my boss!

I also got to be Santa for my wife on our first Christmas together. This was my favorite part... although the HID is pretty sweet! #-o
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
747pilot
Frequent Bubbler

Post by 747pilot »

Double bands and manifold for my Faber FX 100's. Atomic frameless mask. An Atomic first stage to go with my Z2. I love my wife! =D>
runamonk
Aquaphile

Post by runamonk »

747pilot wrote:Double bands and manifold for my Faber FX 100's. Atomic frameless mask. An Atomic first stage to go with my Z2. I love my wife! =D>
LUCCCCKKY! \:D/
--
Ron Hines
Naui OW, AOW, Rescue, Nitrox