Monday Mukilteo Madness 7/5

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Monday Mukilteo Madness 7/5

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Soooo

I know alot of people might have the day off and have different plans from the usual. But who's planning on coming?

Dive 1 at 4:00
Dive 2 at 6:30

Dive three imediately following dive 2 at the Diamond Knot.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: Monday Mukilteo Madness 7/5

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Also the tides look good for a potential dive 2 at the clay walls if anyone's interested.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

depending on how my days go I should be there for at least dives 2 and 3. Clay walls sound good!
April
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

I get the day off on monday, but I don't know what family plans we might have yet. I should be able to make dive 2/3 no prob. We might still be doing family stuff during dive 1. As for the clay wall, I'm game.
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Sounds good, I should be good for dive 2 at least... Can't go crabbin' till wed. anyway...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

I'm seriously thinking about coming. I have to work until 2 am, but I should be able to get enough sleep to be able to dive in the afternoon. Not sure whether dive 1 or dive 2, though.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
kitsapdiver
Submariner

Post by kitsapdiver »

I am thinking about heading over... Usually MMM I don't have time after work to get over there, but this would be a great day to do it. If I come over I'll try to make it for all three dives...
THE Ohio State University
Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

oh heyyyyy i have monday off!!! RAWR!!!
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

It looks like I'll be able to make dive 1 in addition to the regular 2/3.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I'm going to try and make all three dives. I think I may even try and get a couple of friends who have been dry for a while to come and dive, #3 at the DK may be a suitable incentive.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Looks like I have somwhere I need to be at 4:00. Depending on how long it takes I might be able to make it for dive two or three.
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

You folks should have some great dives. Curt and I dived Muk this morning and we had at least 30 feet of vis at depth.
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

Well, I'm not going to make it -- got delayed out of Moses Lake and didn't even make it home until 3:30. Next week, maybe!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
dscuba
Aquaphile

Post by dscuba »

Thanks everyone, it was good diving with you tonight at MMM. Dive #2 at the clay wall was my 100th dive.
-Dave
Blaiz
Pelagic

Post by Blaiz »

grats dave!

and so exciting to meet you all!
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

dscuba wrote:Thanks everyone, it was good diving with you tonight at MMM. Dive #2 at the clay wall was my 100th dive.
-Dave
How did you like the clay walls? It has always been one of my personal favorites - particularly in the Fall when the critters abound there. NWDC led the fight to save that site for diving a couple of years ago when diving was banned at the park. Some of the MMM people that you dived with were probably at the forefront of that effort.

- John
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/