7/19 MMM*?

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
dscuba
Aquaphile

7/19 MMM*?

Post by dscuba »

:smt064
Is anyone planning on showing up to MMM today? I was planning on at least dive #2 (maybe dive #1 if I can sneak out of work early enough :ballandchain:).

-Dave
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: 7/19 MMM*?

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

My day is still coming together. I'm gonna try and make dive 2 ( and maybe 3) but I can't guarantee it at this point. I think April said she was coming to dive 2 but I'll let her speak for herself.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

I can't make it today, too much to get done at home.
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

I'm going to be there with a couple other people to do a short dive and practice some skills.... if you're cool with watching other people doing skills (or want to practice any yourself) come on down! Otherwise I'd wait for someone else to post up or you're going to be pretty bored.

Sometimes people show up without posting, so you could come down and hope to find yourself a non-boring buddy but I can't make any guarantees.
April
dscuba
Aquaphile

Post by dscuba »

April wrote:Sometimes people show up without posting, so you could come down and hope to find yourself a non-boring buddy but I can't make any guarantees.
Well, sometimes "non-boring" buddies kick WAY TOO FAST and cover a ton of ground but never stop to see anything at all.
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

I plan to show up for dive 2 (and 3 if other people are sticking around).
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

If my movers get out of here at a decent time, I will be there for dive 2.
Magoi
Dive-aholic

Post by Magoi »

I will head up for the first dive to see if I can hook up with someone. Have not done MMM before, but have been at Muk a lot. Will bring 2 tanks just in case.
Confidence is the feeling you have before you understand the situation.
2loud4u
Compulsive Diver

Post by 2loud4u »

I will be there for dive 2 and maybe 3.

Brendan
FTM ~ PTB ~ EGH ~ RFB ~ KTF ~ DTRT
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by trevorrowe »

Thanks everybody for a really fun monday night. Lets see if I can name everybody who came: Mattleycrue76, pensacoladiver, 2loud4u + Yulia, April, Kitsapdiver, ldevore, dstucki, h20doctor and myself (please don't shoot me if I forgot to mention somebody, i was pretty narked). There was much fun had. Some memorable moments for me include:

A free descent from the surface to 125' fsw with 30-40' viz to the boat, satellite dish and mannequin. Watching the GPO devour a large crab. Buzzing peeps with the scooter. Hearing my ascent alarm gripe at me too many times to count. Dive 3 at the knot. Just to much fun!
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Post by pensacoladiver »

trevorrowe wrote:Thanks everybody for a really fun monday night. Lets see if I can name everybody who came: Mattleycrue76, pensacoladiver, 2loud4u + Yulia, April, Kitsapdiver, ldevore, dstucki, h20doctor and myself (please don't shoot me if I forgot to mention somebody, i was pretty narked). There was much fun had. Some memorable moments for me include:

A free descent from the surface to 125' fsw with 30-40' viz to the boat, satellite dish and mannequin. Watching the GPO devour a large crab. Buzzing peeps with the scooter. Hearing my ascent alarm gripe at me too many times to count. Dive 3 at the knot. Just to much fun!
Ditto, ditto, ditto. I can see why MMM draws such a good crowd. One of my regrets was not partaking in the adventures there more often. Great time last night. Thanks to all.
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

I had a great time! I didn't even dive but it was fun to hear about everyone's dives and take part in dive 3.

Chad, it was great that you were able to make it, I hope you get a couple more dives in before you leave!
April
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Good times ....
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
dscuba
Aquaphile

Post by dscuba »

Here are a few pics from last night...