Saying goodbye to my Cuda

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
sea2summit
Avid Diver

Saying goodbye to my Cuda

Post by sea2summit »

Very sad day today putting the last screw in the coffin of good old 117 (I call it “zippy” for short). The box is set up pretty nice lots of padding, 2x2 fram, 1/4” plywood but it does look like a coffin. I can’t believe it’s leaving me…those movers better treat her right or there’ll be hell to pay.

Anyhoo, be out to Ft. Lewis for the next few years and looking for CCR buddies with scooters. Know some of you already but looking forward to getting to know the rest of you.

See ya soon,

Josh
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Saying goodbye to my Cuda

Post by Joshua Smith »

Uh....I'm confused, here.....why are you saying goodbye to your cuda? You're gonna be stationed at FT Lewis? With or without the CUDA?
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
sea2summit
Avid Diver

Post by sea2summit »

With, just it has to spend the next 20ish days in a box and not in the water. Very sad.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

sea2summit wrote:With, just it has to spend the next 20ish days in a box and not in the water. Very sad.

Oh, OK, I get it now. Drop me a line when you're ready to dive- I have a CUDA and a CCR..... :joshsmith:

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Raydar
Dive-aholic

Post by Raydar »

Joshua Smith wrote:
sea2summit wrote:With, just it has to spend the next 20ish days in a box and not in the water. Very sad.

Oh, OK, I get it now. Drop me a line when you're ready to dive- I have a CUDA and a CCR..... :joshsmith:
Not sure if you want to do that, Josh. I've heard that he's a real trainwreck. :smt064
Purveyor of crack ;)
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Raydar wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:

Not sure if you want to do that, Josh. I've heard that he's a real trainwreck. :smt064
In that case, we'll get along just fine!

sea2summit
Avid Diver

Post by sea2summit »

Raydar wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:

What is this train wreck you speak of? Sounds like a copy right infringement to me (see if she's reading).