Edmonds or Alki Sat 9/25

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
mjgoodman
Frequent Bubbler

Edmonds or Alki Sat 9/25

Post by mjgoodman »

Any one interested in doing 3 dives at Edmonds or Alki starting at 9am on Sat? Let me know.
pedler
Getting To Know Folks

Re: Edmonds or Alki Sat 9/25

Post by pedler »

I'd be interested in 2 dives at Alki Saturday morning. I am new to the board and looking for buddies. I am usually up for Saturday AM/afternoon and some weekday evenings dives.
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

Hello pedler aka former neighbor and pjgoodman...

I'd be game for doing a dive or two on Saturday AM. Say when and let's go. There may be another couple of folks who'd like to join us as well. Lots of good people here to meet... Either Edmonds or C2 work great as I live right in between the sites.

Pedler, don't know if you are doing your Thursday night gig, but I will be there with some friends. If you're there we can firm up plans.

Seainggreen / Laurynn
PS: HOOK 'EM ;) LOLOL
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
Seainggreen Productions, LLC
pedler
Getting To Know Folks

Post by pedler »

Hey Seainggreene! Good to see you here

No Thursday for me this week..... work constraints. :crybaby:

Saturday @ 9AM. Either site is good for me. Any pref?

See ya then!

PS: Saw 'em Off!!
funkydiver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by funkydiver »

If you all don't mind a newer diver (38 dives since January), I'd be up for the Cove 2 dive... I'm in Portland, but can be up there by 9... probably can only do 2 dives, since I have to be back in Pdx by 6ish.

Let me know...

jim
Growing old is mandatory... Growing up is optional
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

SoooOOOoooo, let's call it 9am at Cove 2 for at least 2 dives. If there are more adventurous sorts who want to do a 3rd dive they can (I will not be able to do so as I have plans in the PM involving hopeful sunshine and motorcycling). Jim, you're welcome to join us!

See you at the Cove on Saturday... :)
Seainggreen
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
pedler
Getting To Know Folks

Post by pedler »

Cool!

I'll be there @ 9:00AM for 2 dives.

Looking forward to meet ya'll and great dives :taco:

Paul
mjgoodman
Frequent Bubbler

Post by mjgoodman »

Love the fact that I have to work on Sat, despite the fact that I started this post. Hahaha. Enjoy the dives, count me in next week.
funkydiver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by funkydiver »

Sorry all but I'm nursing a really sore back, so I'm staying in PDX... hope to join you all another time.

Jim
Growing old is mandatory... Growing up is optional
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

Post by seainggreen »

Awesome dive, great vis! Lots of big adult GPOs. I could see the surface ripples from 50 feet down. Ambient light clear down to 100 ft. And sunshine, sunshine, sunshine both before and after the dive. Great way to kick off the weekend! :)