SmugMug Photo Website

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

SmugMug Photo Website

Post by Scubie Doo »

Fellow photographers. I finally dove into the SmugMug world and I must say that I have been very pleased. By the way, if you are interested in signing up for SmugMug do not hesitate to ask for a discount. They will send you a discount code right away. In fact, they sent one for 20% off. I wrote back and said I heard you have a 50% discount code. They informed me that was only by signing up through SmugShot via an iPad. Well I don't have an iPad so I used my iPod to sign up and it worked! Just thought I would share. Take care and safe diving :-)
SeattleYates
Aquaphile

Re: SmugMug Photo Website

Post by SeattleYates »

Very nice looking site, Jesse, and some beautful images! And kudos for donating your profits to charity! :supz:
Bruce Yates
Photography: http://www.UnderwaterReflections.com
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damned fool about it." WC Fields
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Re: SmugMug Photo Website

Post by Scubie Doo »

Talk about amazing! I checked out your blog and photos, what an inspiration. When I decided to donate proceeds to charity, I thought I was leading edge :-) I watched your Evening Magazine special, stunning. Congratulations on taking a hobby and sewing into such a great charity. That is exactly what I was thinking. I love sharks and would love to dive with them someday. On all my trips I have only seen a handful. If you ever want to hit the water, I would love to dive with you some day. And thanks for the kind words.