hey everyone...

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
So.OregonDiver
Getting To Know Folks

hey everyone...

Post by So.OregonDiver »

I'm a newly certified diver in So.Oregon looking to network with other divers in the Rogue valley or elsewhere,I have been snorkeling for a long time and am working my way up the ladder to become a instructor/divemaster....
-Aaron-
Dive-aholic

Re: hey everyone...

Post by -Aaron- »

Hey So.OregonDiver,

Welcome to the club. I live up in Corvallis, not really super close. I've heard there is some decent diving on the coast from you in Port Orford and Brookings, though I haven't got a chance to make it down there yet myself. If you scope out some good sites maybe I can make it down for a road trip sometime :).

We have had a few posts from people in southern Oregon looking for dive buddies, the last person I remember posting about it was talking about going over the border and diving in Crescent City, California. Anyway, always good to have more Oregonians around, check out our forum, and let the board about the dive sites you find down in your area :).
guitarmaker
Dive-aholic

Post by guitarmaker »

-Aaron- wrote:Hey So.OregonDiver,
If you scope out some good sites maybe I can make it down for a road trip sometime :).
Hi So.Oregon and welcome from another Oregonian. I'm even further (slightly) away than Aaron, but might be up for a road trip too.

Welcome to NWDC and to diving. :taco:

Ron
Cheers!

Ron
So.OregonDiver
Getting To Know Folks

Post by So.OregonDiver »

Thanks Guys...I will definately stay in touch,I am trying to get 60 logged dives in a year or less, So I am up for any dives I can get, fresh or salt....