Caption this photo!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
waterdog
Frequent Bubbler

Caption this photo!

Post by waterdog »

121110.hwy101sealion.2.JPG
I really don't think he is going to be able to recite the "ABC's" backwards...
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Re: Caption this photo!

Post by Pez7378 »

Confused by the appearance of a Seal in the lowlands of the Cascade Mountains, Law Enforcement Officials deploy their Batons as they attempt the get the creature in the back of the patrol car for questioning. Sources claim that the animal had gone on a rampage attacking hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts, but animal control officers believe that it was simply searching for a mate.

Just last week, a Hoary Marmot was discovered swimming along the shorline in the San Juan Islands and scientists fear that this may be another unexpected consequence of global warming.

And now for the weather.......
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Pez7378 wrote:Confused by the appearance of a Seal in the lowlands of the Cascade Mountains, Law Enforcement Officials deploy their Batons as they attempt the get the creature in the back of the patrol car for questioning. Sources claim that the animal had gone on a rampage attacking hikers and other outdoor enthusiasts, but animal control officers believe that it was simply searching for a mate.

Just last week, a Hoary Marmot was discovered swimming along the shorline in the San Juan Islands and scientists fear that this may be another unexpected consequence of global warming.

And now for the weather.......
Nicely done... :clap:
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

The WDFW uniform, gas money, dry ice, duct tape, sedatives... It was the perfect crime and Archie had thought of everything. Well, almost everything. Sadly his dream of fame at rolling up to the colony in a 3/4-ton truck filled with fresh Coho was quickly slipping through his flippers. How could he have possibly prepared for this! He'd never even HEARD of a field sobriety test before today. Curse you, State Patrol. Curse you.
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Dont Tase me Bro !!!!
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
waterdog
Frequent Bubbler

Post by waterdog »

I was going with the "Don't club me bro!" being a seal and all.

Some of my favorites;

Excuse me, did you blow a seal?

Field sobriety test, got pulled over for S.W.I.......swimming while intoxicated.

Please Mr. Trooper please don't send me back here!!!!!
Attachments
lucky_seal_01.jpg
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

after clancy the seal escaped the seattle aquarium he robbed two fish markets and held a toy store at bay for red rubber balls to balance on his nose, it wasnt untill 3 days later the seal was aprehended passed out on a street near the water from too much Four Loco... details at 5
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

It's sad . . . this is what street drugs will do to you.
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

LCF wrote:It's sad . . . this is what street drugs will do to you.
I've heard that this area is the leading producer of illicit fermented squid ink, and that their "Hootenanny Squirt" is especially primo stuff. Not that I would, uh, know anything about that.....
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

/me cups hand to mouth and whispers
Um, P... you got somethin' on your teeth.
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Lonestar
Compulsive Diver

Post by Lonestar »

The WSP continues its' role as the leader in crime fighting by its' use of cutting edge technology. Today it unveiled its' latest weapon, Scuba Seal Bob. The WSP announced that Bob will be deployed in various marine environments throughout the state to counter potential terrorist threats. While many other port areas have struggled to come up with a means of defense against terrorism, WA has blazed new trails. Bob is seen here being put through the paces on the Scuba Seal obedience course. His handler and former Marine Drill Instructor, Trooper Phahlippa, said that this is the most rewarding assignment he's had in his career with the State Patrol. Water recreationalists should expect to see plenty of Bob.
Tim McClung

22nd Annual Scott Firefighter Stair Climb, support it: http://www.llswa.org/site/TR/Events/Big ... fr_id=1280
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Quick! Get this area sealed off!
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

airsix wrote:/me cups hand to mouth and whispers
Um, P... you got somethin' on your teeth.
Dang! *scrubs furiously* I don't know what you're talking about!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by nice-diver »

that poor little fella walked 1/2 mile or 3 miles (kant remember) on pavement, it was a really high tide.
i flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nice-diver/

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs!
jeffgerritsen
Dive-aholic

Post by jeffgerritsen »

Looks like one sick (seal) pup....pey!
nice-diver
Compulsive Diver

Post by nice-diver »

"Now I know why _ _ _ gave me flippers and told me to swim everywhere I go"
i flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nice-diver/

Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life

People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it's easier to harrass rich women than motorcycle gangs!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Quick! Get this area sealed off!
I like this one! :rofl:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: