Joe is Awesome

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Joe is Awesome

Post by Pez7378 »

There, I said it. Joe is a great guy, the besst friend you could ever ask for. He is also phenominal diver and taught me everything I know about being underwater. He is smarter than me. He is my idol. I just hope that one day I will be half the diver and a quarter of the man he is.

In addition, I bequeath to Joe all my dive gear at his request. He is so much greater than me that I honestly don't deserve to dive in the same ocean as him.

Yes this is really Chris. This is not Joe posting on Chris's computer because he forgot to log off.
billandwende
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Joe is Awesome

Post by billandwende »

Pez7378 wrote:There, I said it. Joe is a great guy, the besst friend you could ever ask for. He is also phenominal diver and taught me everything I know about being underwater. He is smarter than me. He is my idol. I just hope that one day I will be half the diver and a quarter of the man he is.

In addition, I bequeath to Joe all my dive gear at his request. He is so much greater than me that I honestly don't deserve to dive in the same ocean as him.

Yes this is really Chris. This is not Joe posting on Chris's computer because he forgot to log off.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
"I seek out more experienced divers who are willing to dive with me, and I buy them beer." :snorkel:

"It was awesome until the point where Bono endorsed it." Fishstiq

"Anyone know a good direction to point me in so i can figure out exactly what i have?" kat
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Pez, I think you should change your avatar maybe... It's been static for a while afterall...
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Pez7378 wrote:There, I said it. Joe is a great guy, the besst friend you could ever ask for. He is also phenominal diver and taught me everything I know about being underwater. He is smarter than me. He is my idol. I just hope that one day I will be half the diver and a quarter of the man he is.

Hot Snow Falls UP?
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

:rofl: Gotta love the covert Ninja post!
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
dsteding
I've Got Gills

Post by dsteding »

This post depresses me because I think the apocalypse must be not far behind.
Fishstiq wrote:
To clarify.........

I cannot stress enough that this is MY PROBLEM.
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

YOU THINK Pez7378 wrote:There, I said it. Joe is a great guy, the besst friend you could ever ask for. He is also phenominal diver and taught me everything I know about being underwater. He is smarter than me. He is my idol. I just hope that one day I will be half the diver and a quarter of the man he is.

Joe the login burglar wrote:Yes this is really Chris.

NO IT'S NOT!
Joe the login burglar wrote:This is not Joe posting on Chris's computer because he forgot to log off.
YES IT IS!

I was going to ignore this immature behavior but I beg you, read my previous posts. You will find very few spelling errors. Joe says I say he's smarter than me......perhaps, but at least I can spell the words right.

Never fear, the end is NOT near...... :neener:
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

I find it odd that PEZ is the only person to complain about Joe's diving. When Joe dives with anyone else it's always "great dive" and "had a good time". In fact he's now virtually legendary in central and Southern California following the DYFO invitational. Chris, I'm really starting to think it's just you, buddy. :dontknow:
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

airsix wrote:I find it odd that PEZ is the only person to complain about Joe's diving. When Joe dives with anyone else it's always "great dive" and "had a good time". In fact he's now virtually legendary in central and Southern California following the DYFO invitational. Chris, I'm really starting to think it's just you, buddy. :dontknow:
dahan-dahan sa mga sinasabe mo!
Sockmonkey
I've Got Gills

Post by Sockmonkey »

Pez7378 wrote:dahan-dahan sa mga sinasabe mo!
Not all of us speak mexican Señor Pez. Please do translate.

-Eric
"I used to do this for fun, but now, I do it for nothing" -Not Joshua Smith

:eric: Hawaiian Seamonkey Blog
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

I have no idea what he just wrote, but my guess is that it involves swearing in Tagalog. :angry:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Jenbowes
Amphibian

Post by Jenbowes »

Pez7378 wrote:
airsix wrote:I find it odd that PEZ is the only person to complain about Joe's diving. When Joe dives with anyone else it's always "great dive" and "had a good time". In fact he's now virtually legendary in central and Southern California following the DYFO invitational. Chris, I'm really starting to think it's just you, buddy. :dontknow:
dahan-dahan sa mga sinasabe mo!
*gasp*!!!

You can't say that on an OPEN message board! I'm SHOCKED!
:partyman: This is my favorite smiley!!

CAKE IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Did you lose a bet?

lundysd
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by lundysd »

Can you believe I am sitting here typing this message after taking Tech1 with these two (one?) hooligan(s)????

The more pressing issue is this.... how did you get access to Chris's computer in order to post this?

... didn't he notice that the big spoon was missing as soon as you got up?

:thumb3d:
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Pez7378 wrote:dahan-dahan sa mga sinasabe mo!
Translation: he's telling me to cool my jets/take a chill pill, that sort of thing. Literal translation is "slow down what you are saying."

I think maybe he thinks I'm being too serious.

Don't worry Chris, I know it's a game. I do want to make sure the rest of the world knows it's a game though and that Joe really is smart and an excellent diver. Mom always said you don't stand taller standing on someone else. Although I do have to admit when you stand on Joe it's kind of cute. Kind of like a pirate with a pet monkey/parrot. :rofl: (biro lang! :bye: )
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

If I wanted to stand taller, standing on someone else, I'd choose someone a little less skinny... I'm just sayin'
lundysd
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by lundysd »

BTW... I rocked the "Oxigeno" bottle with pride yesterday :)
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

:rofl: :clap: Joe = :gunslinger: Chris = :pills: Me = :popcorn:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Chris, Joe--I find this thread disappointing.
You know, when I first met you both for a few dives, including the famous EUP cabbie dive, I thought there was some sort of 'good-natured' rivalry between you two. It's ok, I think everyone knew...it really was no secret. (we all knew what was going on when Joe 'forgot' his weight belt and Chris had to go 'check on him') ;)
But now with these recent posts, my perspective has changed and my vision of what good dive buddies should be...has been shattered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_3XRx8EnuI

Upon my Dr.'s advice, I'll be going to counseling 7 days a week now, up from the usual 3.
PM me if you're interested to join, perhaps something can be salvaged from what you both had.
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

mz53480 wrote:Chris, Joe--I find this thread disappointing.
You know, when I first met you both for a few dives, including the famous EUP cabbie dive, I thought there was some sort of 'good-natured' rivalry between you two. It's ok, I think everyone knew...it really was no secret. (we all knew what was going on when Joe 'forgot' his weight belt and Chris had to go 'check on him') ;)
But now with these recent posts, my perspective has changed and my vision of what good dive buddies should be...has been shattered.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_3XRx8EnuI

Upon my Dr.'s advice, I'll be going to counseling 7 days a week now, up from the usual 3.
PM me if you're interested to join, perhaps something can be salvaged from what you both had.
So Sad! :crybaby: You guys had a good run. :angryblue:
nwdiveclub may never be the same. :pacing:

Wanna dive on Thursday? :bounce:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

I know everyone hates it when old threads get brought back, but I simply must voice my agreement with Pez's original post. Joe is kind, good natured, and undoubtedly the funniest person I have ever met! He is a diver of unparalleled skill and technique, and it seems like he picks up diving almost by instinct..... you can't teach that.

Also, I know no one said it publicly, but everyone's thinking it... can you say HOTTT!!!!! That incredible physique, those ruggedly handsome features, it's like he is the awesome lovechild of Zeus and Aphrodite!!!!! Why, any woman would count her lucky stars just to be in his presence, and any mere mortal could die happy knowing they dove in the same ocean as Joe!!!!

There, I've said what I needed to say. Yes, this is actually April posting, not Joe posting on my account because I'm away in California for the holidays and asked Joe to check in on my pets while I was away and didn't log off of the board on my computer before I left. Hmmm, I think April... uh, I mean I... should change my avatar and sig line...
April
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Well done sir! You must have run out of beer though and for that I'm sorry. Nearly EVERY word was spelled correctly!

April, I understand how you must be feeling right now and if you need to talk, I'm here for you.
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Hee Hee Hee.... :rofl:
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Nice. :supz: Having Joe here making funny is like an early Christmas present. Hey that reminds me, the other day Bob posted a youtube video titled "Greasy Pole" and I was relieved to see it wasn't about you needing a shower. That would have just been plain mean.

<tiny-tim>Joe and Chris posting again. It's a Christmas miracle. </tiny-tim> :luv:
April
Dive-aholic

Post by April »

April wrote:I know everyone hates it when old threads get brought back, but I simply must voice my agreement with Pez's original post. Joe is kind, good natured, and undoubtedly the funniest person I have ever met! He is a diver of unparalleled skill and technique, and it seems like he picks up diving almost by instinct..... you can't teach that.

Also, I know no one said it publicly, but everyone's thinking it... can you say HOTTT!!!!! That incredible physique, those ruggedly handsome features, it's like he is the awesome lovechild of Zeus and Aphrodite!!!!! Why, any woman would count her lucky stars just to be in his presence, and any mere mortal could die happy knowing they dove in the same ocean as Joe!!!!

There, I've said what I needed to say. Yes, this is actually April posting, not Joe posting on my account because I'm away in California for the holidays and asked Joe to check in on my pets while I was away and didn't log off of the board on my computer before I left. Hmmm, I think April... uh, I mean I... should change my avatar and sig line...

What's going on here? I didn't type this!

What the heck!
April