New use for Rebreathers

Re-learning buoyancy skills or have questions (or answers) about diving a CCR or SCR? The No Bubble Zone is the place to discuss rebreather diving.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

New use for Rebreathers

Post by Joshua Smith »

So, Last night, Matt sent me a text asking if I had an 02 analyzer he could use. He'd picked up his tanks for our boat dives today, took them home, and discovered his analyzer had a fried cell. "Sure, no problem", I said, trotted out, grabbed mine, and threw it in my van. When we got to the boat, I pulled it out, and discovered that MY 02 analyzer had a bad cell as well. A quick survey revealed that nobody else on the boat had one.....then it hit me. I turned on my Meg electronics and flooded the loop with gas from Matt's tank. 32%, right on the money. :joshsmith:
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
spatman
I've Got Gills

Re: New use for Rebreathers

Post by spatman »

when it comes to O2 analyzing, go big or go home.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: New use for Rebreathers

Post by Tom Nic »

And i thought the analyzer that I wanted to buy was expensive...
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman