New love of my life

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: New love of my life

Post by CaptnJack »

Blitz wrote:The people raising dogs for show are destroying many breeds with their jackassery. Most working breeds too.
Fixed that for you Marc. I'm not so frustrated with toy breeds since they have and were always meant to be cuddly lap dogs with few responsibilties. Working, herding and hound groups are not being breed for those unique qualities anymore, there are all sorts of crazy images of "perfect" which barely look like the historic, dare I say "vintage" type.

Geek, if you ever have an emergency, I suggest Summit 24hr clinic which just south of the 72nd st exit off I-5. They are not a primary care place, they take surgical referrals and after hours/weekend emergencies only.

Summit Referral Center
2505 South 80th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409-8400
(253) 983-1114
http://www.summitvets.com/
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Mongo
Compulsive Diver

Post by Mongo »

Congratulations on a beautiful dog.
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

sea2summit wrote:
Geek wrote:No not Schraderhaus, Shameless. I'm not looking for a competition dog myself, just one from a good line :)
Not intended that way :tomnic: they're neighbors and I saw the OP was from Lakewood.
:rofl:

Not "shame on you" shameless, Shameless Heart Shepherd's :angelblue:

A pup bred from 2 working parent's is what I was looking for, the sire's Shuzuhund title's pretty much assure that, no American line GSD that I know of has ever won a Shuzuhund III title. And mom is a nice east german GSD, very big... This cute little girl has the things I was looking for in a pup, curious and out going, not afraid or timid, and good taste in people :angelblue:
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

Richard, agreed.

CaptnJack wrote:
Blitz wrote:The people raising dogs for show are destroying many breeds with their jackassery. Most working breeds too.
Fixed that for you Marc. I'm not so frustrated with toy breeds since they have and were always meant to be cuddly lap dogs with few responsibilties. Working, herding and hound groups are not being breed for those unique qualities anymore, there are all sorts of crazy images of "perfect" which barely look like the historic, dare I say "vintage" type.

Geek, if you ever have an emergency, I suggest Summit 24hr clinic which just south of the 72nd st exit off I-5. They are not a primary care place, they take surgical referrals and after hours/weekend emergencies only.

Summit Referral Center
2505 South 80th Street
Tacoma, WA 98409-8400
(253) 983-1114
http://www.summitvets.com/
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

Raikkonen: "It protects my head."
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Geek wrote:and good taste in people :angelblue:
Hmmm?? :stir:
sea2summit
Avid Diver

Post by sea2summit »

Geek wrote: :rofl:

Not "shame on you" shameless, Shameless Heart Shepherd's :angelblue:
:rofl:
That's funny right there. Enjoy the pup.
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

That puppy is so key-ute!!!! That's awesome she followed you around! She wuves you already! Hope you enjoy each other!!!
:)
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

Well, puppy is home. When I called breeder yesterday to set up a time to get her this week she told me they were ready now if I wanted to pick her up, so I did :angelblue:

Everything is going fine, we are having fun..... then of course crate training started and had to listen to her get murdered by the crate boogieman, but she quieted down after a bit... then woke up and it started again LOL

we got through the night with me taking her out 2x the last time I couldn't get back to sleep and neither could she so it worked out :rofl:

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Marc
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Marc »

I do not miss that part of the early days.... Once we put the little monster in the bedroom with us-started in the spare room-she was fine. Glad she is home.
Reporter: "The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?"

Raikkonen: "It protects my head."
ktb
I've Got Gills

Post by ktb »

Can't wait to meet her!! (And yeah, crate training sucks in the beginning but is so worth it in the end.)
Kelly
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Hey! We want updates. Hows the new baby doin? Ya can't just leave us hangin. :smt064 :smt064
ljjames
I've Got Gills

Post by ljjames »

we want pictures!!!!!! :)
----
"I survived the Brittandrea Dorikulla, where's my T-shirt!"
Pez7378
I've Got Gills

Post by Pez7378 »

Joshua Smith wrote:Contracts, Kyle! She's one cute pup!
Since when did you need a contract to adopt a pet?
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Pez7378 wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:Contracts, Kyle! She's one cute pup!
Since when did you need a contract to adopt a pet?
You do if your buying a registered dog from a reputable breeder. :supz:
Geek
Pelagic

Post by Geek »

Sorry, between up late walks to go potty, work and doggie play times haven't had as much time LOL

Here is a few, I have video too, just still getting the hang of iMovie but I'll post it when I get it done. Funny, wouldn't buy a video camera to dive with but get a puppy and it HD here I come :rofl: :rofl:
IMG_0242.JPG
IMG_0227.JPG
I'll have some more recent ones when I get home tonight, the vet says she's a perfect GSD, she was crate trained in one night and is a lovey fur ball :luv:

Berritt
Aquaphile

Post by Berritt »

She's beautiful!! Mmmm, puppy breath! I love shepherds. we have one, her name is Scout. She's honestly the sweetest dog I have ever had... although I think she wants to eat the cat. Your pretty girl has the same coloring as Scout when she was a baby. Here's Scout now...

her puppy picture
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Berritt wrote:She's beautiful!! Mmmm, puppy breath! I love shepherds. we have one, her name is Scout. She's honestly the sweetest dog I have ever had... although I think she wants to eat the cat. Your pretty girl has the same coloring as Scout when she was a baby. Here's Scout now...
That's a very pretty picture of a pretty girl
Like the sign in our living room sez, If you want the best seat in the house move the dog