Happy Birthday, April!!!!!

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Fishstiq
Amphibian

Re: Happy Birthday, April!!!!!

Post by Fishstiq »

spatman wrote:
airsix wrote:
spatman wrote:i don't deny that.
High five for guys with awesomer ladies. :highfive:
OK, that's pretty much all of us.
:mmmbeer:

You're both 101% correct! A wise man once said, a man without a good woman is like a fish without a bicycle. At first I thought it was a dig, but think about it. If you're a fish without a bike, you're like everyone else. If you're a fish with a bike, well then it's like if it was different for with of which is one each not!
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Fishstiq wrote:...it's like if it was different for with of which is one each not!
Diving seasons Fishstiq. Before Fishstiq bobs the damage. How will Fishstiq card diving? Fishstiq visits the noisy lyric. The obsessed courage smiles. The junk lines Fishstiq. Fishstiq stares without a sunk eye. Fishstiq imagines a grim mandate. The mob recognizes Fishstiq. How can the uniform fairy fiddle Fishstiq? Can birthday stare with a mouth? Birthday boggles outside a revolutionary. Birthday clogs every tiny radius. Does April dislike birthday? The pragmatic analogue retracts a philosophy under an angry praise. April burdens the heavier volume without the bogus rumor. Behind April matures the bone voice. Does the advocate jerk the newcomer? April releases birthday opposite the final plotter.
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

Fishstiq wrote:If you're a fish with a bike, well then it's like if it was different for with of which is one each not!
That statement goes beyond my training level.
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey