Looking for more dive buddies.

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
ashitaka666
Aquaphile

Looking for more dive buddies.

Post by ashitaka666 »

Hey everyone,

Just got my dry suit a few weeks ago so I've only doven in it for 3 days total. So I'm a bit slower in the water due to this.
I like to go slow during the dive to check out all the neat things I can find.
I'm also a bit slow when donning my gear
I like to keep my dive buddy by my side at all times in case something. (Being able to look next to me and see my buddy.)
I've doven 29 dives in warm water (certified Dec 2010 in Maui) and 3 cold water dives going on 4 maybe tomorrow.
I'm also a UW photographer so I like to take pictures & video every chance I get.

I'm located in the Olympia area and depending on the location and I'm willing to drive as far as Mulkiteo just to do some diving.

I'm more of a follower when it comes to diving since I'm knew to diving this area.

I can only dive on the weekends and I like group diving a lot (3+ people)

I look forward to diving with anyone who's interested.
Scuba Diving isn't about one's ego but about having fun and doing dives you feel comfortable doing.
Ashi's Photo Gallery
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Re: Looking for more dive buddies.

Post by Grateful Diver »

Drop me a PM when you want to go diving, and if I don't already have other plans I'd be happy to dive with ya.

I like to go slow too ... and look at critters ... and take pictures ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
mcloed121
Aquanaut

Post by mcloed121 »

you hit me up too i like to go slow and take pictures and look at every thing just let me know
Anthony
deep diver
Pelagic

Post by deep diver »

I had a dive on sun but buddy can"t go now ,so if you are good to go out of a boat and want to try hood canal on sun, let me know
It's a good day.... nobody died!
ashitaka666
Aquaphile

Post by ashitaka666 »

WIll Do Grateful Diver & Mcloed.

Also I haven't done drift diving yet so any place with a current I'd be uncomfortable diving since I'm still dialing in my dry suit regarding weight and using it properly and flutter kicking properly in it. So a dive site for a beginner i'd recommend for myself for now.

I'm not certified for night diving and I don't have my advanced OW yet.
Scuba Diving isn't about one's ego but about having fun and doing dives you feel comfortable doing.
Ashi's Photo Gallery
finnegankp
Dive-aholic

Post by finnegankp »

I'm always looking for new guys to dive with. I've dove with Bob (aka Grateful Diver) and we had a good time out there at Redondo. I like the slow go and look around style diving. Send me a message when you want to get out. Maybe we can meet up and dive some of the sites in the South Sound together. I'd really like to get out to some of those places in Hood Canal or my old certification spot at Sunnyside.
To dive? Or not to dive?... the latter is irrelevant! Get in the water!
mcloed121
Aquanaut

Post by mcloed121 »

diving tomorrow 4pm if any one wants to join us
Anthony
raptor
Dive-aholic

Post by raptor »

If you need a dive buddy hit me up. I have been diving here for a few years now.
gutholmj
Perma Narc'd

Post by gutholmj »

Welcome to NWDC. I live in Tumwater and like to take pictures too. LEt me know any time you'd like to go diving.
"Well as much as this pains me I am gonna have to pull out" - pogiguy05