MMM 5/16

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

MMM 5/16

Post by Paulicarp »

MMMmmmm sweet, sweet nitrogen (insert Homer Simpson gurgly drooling sound)

If you haven't been to MMM before, or if you've been away for a while (far be it from me to name names, but you know who you are april, fishsitq, mattley, trevorowe, lopez, norris, 2loud, renoun, H20Doc, nwbrewer) this will be the perfect Monday to get back in.

Dive 1 - 4:00 p.m. (backmount optional for nwbrewer :smt064 )

Dive 2 - 6:30 p.m.

Dive 3 - Optional ethanol 6.5% assisted off gassing at the DK following dive 2

Who's in for what?

Don't know what MMM is all about? Read this link
Mattleycrue76
I've Got Gills

Re: MMM 5/16

Post by Mattleycrue76 »

Ahem, it appears I'm being summoned. In that case I'll try to make an appearance.
"The She-Ps didn't work for either one of us, however- we accidently glued one to Dan's cat, and the other one ended up in a DEA evidence locker somehow." - Joshua Smith
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Mattleycrue76 wrote:Ahem, it appears I'm being summoned. In that case I'll try to make an appearance.
:partydance:
trevorrowe
Extreme Diving Machine

MMM 5/16

Post by trevorrowe »

I'm good for dives 2 and 3 on Monday now that I am back from Maui. :)
ryjoph89
Frequent Bubbler

Post by ryjoph89 »

Hi Paul,

We went diving on Thursday at Lighthouse in Mukilteo. :bye: I'm going to try to make it on Monday for a couple dives!
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

ryjoph89 wrote:Hi Paul,

We went diving on Thursday at Lighthouse in Mukilteo. :bye: I'm going to try to make it on Monday for a couple dives!
awesome- as long as I get to sign your logbook again! :smt064

see ya then :supz:
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

OK, I'm going to finish rebuilding my regs now so I can make MMM this week.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

SM for dive 1!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Paulicarp
Aquanaut

Post by Paulicarp »

Nwbrewer wrote:SM for dive 1!
S&M ROD in a black rubber suit with ur longhose...how kinky is that? :tomnic:
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Nwbrewer wrote:SM for dive 1!
SM for!!!???? Perhaps I'll wait until the kinky stuff (not that there is anything wrong with that) is over. At least in my garage the reg rebuild seems to be success so hopefully I won't need anybody's long hose.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

The viz kind of sucked but neither Jake or I died. I did put my Cochran Commander into deco 15 minutes before my other computer or min-deco suggested I had cause for concern. For added excitement Matt's light went out just as I was signaling to turn the dive. Saw two juvenile wolf eels in odd places too.
"Mmmm....... Oreos!