Another one

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Another one

Post by Diver_Dave »

Got three calls today 1st one was a good one....I lost my grampas ring over the side =D> =D> so I told them I would be there around noon....Was gearing up and the phone rang again thought it was cause I was late...It was a guy at the other harbor stating his boat was under and he needed a diver....
Image So while I was lifting that one the phone was going crazy it seams like everyone needs me or a diver...It was the harbor master calling and some guy saying his boat is on the bottom...Then I asked him this the owner of the f/v Marvel??? Yea how did u know??Cause I have been watching that boat 4 the last four days and been watching it sink =D> puts the dinner on the table... :rr:
ImageI just love diving H.m. told me they called that guy 5 times telling him his boat was sinking.... #-o Image
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

yee ha....

Post by Diver_Dave »

Oh yea found grampas gold ring w/alaskan nuggets =D> =D>Anybody see that the harbor is froze over 1-2 inches of ice...The only problem w/ raising boats like this is gas comming out of a 300 gallon belly tank then engine oil comming out of the engine and stove oil diesel #1 comming from the day tank for the stove....
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

All in a days work! huh?

Another hard day at the Office for Dave!
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

Yes sir. Just another day at the office.. :supz: :supz:
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
jeff98208
Aquanaut

Post by jeff98208 »

the important thingy is YOU FOUND GRAMPAS RING... YEAH =D> =D> =D> =D> some how i don't think he'd like the idea of the ring being lost and NOT found.
TAKE only pictures, KILL only time, LEAVE only bubbles!
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

When I got down there he said he was shoveling the boat off... He was all done he shook his hands off and the ring went flying over the side of the boat about 10ft..Went down found it in 5 minutes the ring looked hudge underwater...
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska