Safety, Supply and Savory Hints Seminar

This forum is provided for the further edification of our club members seeking to improve their knowledge and diving skills. (recreational diving only)
Zen Diver
DAN Ambassador

Safety, Supply and Savory Hints Seminar

Post by Zen Diver »

Safety, Supply and Savory Hints Seminar by Valerie Lyttle

I'm doing a seminar at TL Sea on Monday, March 12 (6:00 pm) covering a variety of topics. It will cover things like recommendations for a good first aid kit, things to include in a dive first aid kit, Save-a-Dive Kit recommendations, and also just a variety of little hints (about lots of things) I've learned over the years.

Cost is $25.00 and includes handouts and a terrific take-home goody bag loaded with items for your own kits.

My motivation for this was two fold; since I've started teaching DAN classes I'm often asked what I think should be in a First Aid Kit, and after being asked so many times I thought that maybe there is a need to cover it a bit more. On the "Savory Hints" side I came to the realization one day, when working with students, that I've had the great fortune to dive with many excellent divers, friends and mentors and have learned loads as a result. What a fun evening it might make to share some of these little hints, tips and tricks with others.

Call the store to sign up, or just show up that night. Bring your own hints and tips for sharing! :supz:

-Valerie
mattwave
Amphibian

Post by mattwave »

Sounds like a good class.
One of those "Hope you never need it, but if you do, you are sure glad you have it!"
"Scuba Like You Love It!"
Let's go diving