MWM 6/22?

Looking for a dive buddy? Get paired up here.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

MWM 6/22?

Post by Nwbrewer »

I snuck down to Mukilteo today for lunch at the beach.

Looking at the vis I was kicking myself for not making it out last night. Anybody want to go hit Muk around 3:30 tomorrow?

Let's take advantage of the vis!

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Re: MWM 6/22?

Post by Nwbrewer »

Since nobody can dive today, how about tomorrow?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

I'm diving w/ Norris and maybe H20 Doc @ 6:30 ish, plan is to go out to the Buoy and drop to the boat...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

MTM 6/23?

Post by Nwbrewer »

Sooo... Anybody up for today?

coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

What time? I can make it around 1730 to 1800.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

coulterboy wrote:What time? I can make it around 1730 to 1800.
Unfortunately I have to be on the way home by about 6:00, I'm one of those lame people who wakes up WAY too early.

coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

We're on the same boat. Normally, I can make it there around 1530 to 1600. But this week, I'm on training and the hours have changed. Some other time Jake.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

No worries. Since I have my gear I may just roll down to the t-dock and see if anybody's diving this afternoon.

Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Babysitting today but diving around 6:30 ish... If you want to wait that long...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo