BHUT Edmonds Sat. 6/25 07:30

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
renoun
I've Got Gills

BHUT Edmonds Sat. 6/25 07:30

Post by renoun »

Sounds like there will be a small group hitting the underwater park meeting at 7:30 just before low tide. There should be a small dieing ebb with a slack around 09:30. Probably not ideal from a viz. standpoint but nobody is going to be swept into the ferry dock.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Re: BHUT Edmonds Sat. 6/25 07:30

Post by scottsax »

I thought I'd be able to swing it, but I was mistaken. Hope you all have a great dive!
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
LadyGoDiver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by LadyGoDiver »

We will be there about 0730. Low water is at 0735. We'll probably splash about 0830. We plan an easy-peasy 1 tank dive and then dive 2 is at The Pancake Haus.

Look for a dark blue Saturn Sta-Wag.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.
LadyGoDiver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by LadyGoDiver »

TRIP REPORT!!

Weight issues but a cute seal was hunting for his breakfast we we got to see that. He had fish.

Dive 2 relocated to Claire's on account of the Pancake Haus had a huge line. I had a waffle.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.