MMM 6/27

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
dwinslow1
Avid Diver

Re: MMM 6/27

Post by dwinslow1 »

Thanks for the fun dive,I will be back for more. dwinslow :pirate:
Don W.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

I'm surprised ross is still using a pistol grip! Oh the shame! Jake hook a brother up!
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Dashrynn wrote:I'm surprised ross is still using a pistol grip! Oh the shame! Jake hook a brother up!
Lately Jake has been sharing his can light goodness but he was practically in the water when I showed up. I've never been too proud to use a borrowed can light, especially when a scooter is included. I finally gave up on rebuilding my HID though and somebody is working up an LED head for me.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Epic fail.. You were way too close to the ferry
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

H20doctor wrote:Epic fail.. You were way too close to the ferry
But we are all real pretend deputized assistant chief homeland security inspectors. I would tell you the details but then I would have to kill you and fill out a bunch of paper work. Our handler said he would be getting us scooters once we can launch an SMB run a min. deco ascent up the line.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

renoun wrote:
H20doctor wrote:Epic fail.. You were way too close to the ferry
But we are all real pretend deputized assistant chief homeland security inspectors. I would tell you the details but then I would have to kill you and fill out a bunch of paper work. Our handler said he would be getting us scooters once we can launch an SMB run a min. deco ascent up the line.

Well, it may not have been a min deco ascent, but I'm sure nobody was getting bent on the renoun speed ascent. :taco:
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
airsix
I've Got Gills

Post by airsix »

This is the best thread in years. :joshsmith:
"The place looked like a washing machine full of Josh's carharts. I was not into it." --Sockmonkey
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Nwbrewer wrote: Well, it may not have been a min deco ascent, but I'm sure nobody was getting bent on the renoun speed ascent. :taco:
Got to be able to hold shallow stops for all our covert surveillance and inspection duties.
Last edited by renoun on Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

renoun wrote:
Nwbrewer wrote: Well, it may not have been a min deco ascent, but I'm sure nobody was getting bent on the renoun speed ascent. :taco:
Got to be able to hold shallow stops for all our covet surveillance and inspection duties.
Yeah, you can hold your shallow stop. And hold it, and hold it, and hold it....
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

renoun wrote:Got to be able to hold shallow stops for all our covet surveillance and inspection duties.
Coveting is a sin...
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

scottsax wrote: Coveting is a sin...
I'm pretty sure that it leads to gear envy and increased koolaid consumption too.
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

renoun wrote:
scottsax wrote: Coveting is a sin...
I'm pretty sure that it leads to gear envy and increased koolaid consumption too.
Who doesn't enjoy some grape koolaid?
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

Dashrynn wrote: Who doesn't enjoy some grape koolaid?
Koolaid comes in flavors? I just thought it was differentiated by color and :koolaid:red :koolaid: is the one true color. Did you drink too much bug juice when you were in the navy or something?
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

renoun wrote:
Dashrynn wrote: Who doesn't enjoy some grape koolaid?
Koolaid comes in flavors? I just thought it was differentiated by color and :koolaid:red :koolaid: is the one true color. Did you drink too much bug juice when you were in the navy or something?
Essentially cool color change>>>>>Grape<<< cool color change is the flavor all the best divers drink. Never fades, stays new looking, and when I drink it, I look cooler!