Sat 7/9 or Sun 7/10

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
JeremyB
Avid Diver

Sat 7/9 or Sun 7/10

Post by JeremyB »

Anyone up for a couple dives this weekend in the greater Seattle area?

Sent from my Windows Phone 7 using Board Express
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Sat 7/9 or Sun 7/10

Post by Tom Nic »

Come to the Club dive Saturday at Redondo!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

You definitely need to come to the Club Dive on Saturday at Redondo and meet all the dive buddies you didn't know you had.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

Jeremy,

It's been quite some time I haven't heard from you. Just like what Renoun and Tom Nic are saying, show up at Redondo this Saturday and you won't have any trouble buddying up with somebody. Not to mention, you get to link faces to the board names you see on the thread. Also, the best part is, there should be food there. I plan on showing up too. I got to see the Homies and the Vatos!

Tom
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
JeremyB
Avid Diver

Post by JeremyB »

Awesome, I'm in! I found the other thread about the club dive - once I read all 69 replies I'll chime in on that thread. :)
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

JeremyB wrote:Awesome, I'm in! I found the other thread about the club dive - once I read all 69 replies I'll chime in on that thread. :)
Where's that darn "Like" button?
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!