Jaewad coming aboard.

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
jaewad
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Jaewad coming aboard.

Post by jaewad »

Hello everyone, I am now open water certified and have just 4 dives under my belt. I am 28 yrs. old and a full time grad student with time to dive. I am in Whidbey Island and open to anyone who would like to start diving, I have a very flexible schedule, so let me know if anyone wants to go diving.
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Jaewad coming aboard.

Post by Penopolypants »

Welcome! We're having a club dive tomorrow, if you can make it. Info can be found here: Club Dive!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
jaewad
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by jaewad »

Sounds good to me. I am unfamiliar with the area. but will try to be there on time. Being new to the sport however I will need a dive buddy if that will be a problem.
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

jaewad wrote:Sounds good to me. I am unfamiliar with the area. but will try to be there on time. Being new to the sport however I will need a dive buddy if that will be a problem.
No need to worry, there will be PLENTY of folks for you to buddy up with!
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

What Scott said, plus we'll do multiple dives, so if you don't get there for the first dive we'll find you someone for the next dive. Or at the very least you can hang out, eat, and meet some of our Whidbey divers who will be there too!
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
jaewad
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by jaewad »

I just went and got a couple of tanks, hopefully I'll be there on time. Really want to go though, so thanks for all of your friendly welcomes, and I am excited to see you guys tomorrow. By the way my name is Jerad.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Coming from the north on I-5 take exit 147/272nd st. Make a right at the bottom of the ramp and then just stick with the road and don't make any turns that it doesn't force you to take and you'll be at Redondo in no time. Go past Salty's make a left at the stop sign then a right into the public parking area. You won't have any trouble figuring out where the gang is. :joshsmith:
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome aboard Jerad. Did you get a couple of dives in? Did we meet? I think we did, not sure, there were plenty of new faces there.
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz: