Fox Island East Wall....Sunday

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Fox Island East Wall....Sunday

Post by Scube_Noob »

Looks like my plans fell thru for a Sunday dive I was looking forward to.

Have been wanting to dive Fox Island East Wall since I read about it. I understand current can be an issue here, so need someone with a bit of experience planning a dive at a current sensitive site.

Any takers....?

If no takers for this site - is anyone else heading out somewhere that I could tag along?
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Re: Fox Island East Wall....Sunday

Post by renoun »

I may be diving Day Is. around 1:30. I could possibly dive before or after but not during the optimal slack. The West Wall might be a better option for a newer diver and is divable at an off slack time or in the afternoonTitlow Beach would be an option too. I have some gear you want any way.

Anybody know if there would be crabbing at Fox Is. West Wall?
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

Sent you an email.....
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
olyvtx
Dive-aholic

Post by olyvtx »

there's not much crab at FIWW. Last week i took 5 red rock.
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

I think that the flurry of PM's has resulted in a plan for a 3:30ish splash at Titlow. Post if you want to be kept in the loop.
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver