2 great dogs need loving home

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
lologrande
Avid Diver

2 great dogs need loving home

Post by lologrande »

So the good news is that my wife and I are going to move to Bali. The bad news is that we can't take our dogs with us. Therefore I am reaching out to my fellow divers in search of a new home for them. They are both roughly 5 years old and weigh about 35 lbs. We got them from a dog rescue organization about 4 years ago. They are housebroken and fairly low key. They love to go on hikes whenever possible but do not require a ton of exercise on a daily basis. They can be little stand offish at first but once you are in they are quite the lovers. I would not recommend them for a house with small children. They do not care for loud and crazy.

It breaks out hearts to part ways with them. They are really great dogs. Lots of fun and very loving.

If you, or anyone you know, might be interested please send me a PM.

Thank you
Billy
Attachments
the pups.jpg
The owls are not what they seem.
Blaiz
Pelagic

Re: 2 great dogs need loving home

Post by Blaiz »

wow congrats on moving to bali! what are you guys going to do there?

it totally sucks to have to give up your family. if i didnt already have two monstrous beasts, i might be able to help, but i cannot.

best of luck though!
The student was ready.

it's nice to have low expectations, sometimes - lcf

I said keep going, not start whining -airsix
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Sad that you have to leave them behind. It sucks that other countries have such tight laws concerning pets.
lologrande
Avid Diver

Post by lologrande »

We are going over for a couple of reasons. The first being you only live once. We also want to be closer to my wife's family (China) and I am planning on diving my :bootyshake: off!
The owls are not what they seem.