Sneaking up on spatman ninja style

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Geek
Pelagic

Sneaking up on spatman ninja style

Post by Geek »

So, was doing my final checkout dive on the meg with Leon and Craig at flagpole and we head up the line after a nice 70 min deep dive.... there's this boat moored there..... with THE spatman in it.... I think he's stalking me..... btw vis was awesome below 40 maybe 20-30ft
Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Re: Sneaking up on spatman ninja style

Post by Joshua Smith »

Spatman texted me that a dead whale had surfaced near his boat. Next text a minute later was: "o w8, its Kyle lol."
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
spatman
I've Got Gills

Post by spatman »

dave (ORdiver) and i were minding our own bizness on his RIB, when we noticed all these bubbles coming up in front of the boat, as if there was a freeflowing reg surrounded by a school of farting rockfish.

"surely some diver is having a massive problem down there. should we jump in see if we can help?"

"oh nevermind, it's just kyle."
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Jeff Castor
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

spatman wrote:dave (ORdiver) and i were minding our own bizness on his RIB, when we noticed all these bubbles coming up in front of the boat, as if there was a freeflowing reg surrounded by a school of farting rockfish.

"surely some diver is having a massive problem down there. should we jump in see if we can help?"

"oh nevermind, it's just kyle."
Thats exactly what happened.