D-n-D Wed 8/31/11

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

D-n-D Wed 8/31/11

Post by Scube_Noob »

Who's up for D-n-D this week?

Due to this being a mid week dive, thought we could mix it up a bit.

1st Dive will be Dinner @ Salty's @ 6:00
2nd Dive will be 7:30
3rd Dive for those that love to night dive will be @ 9:30 ish....

For those who don't know - this is a new regular weekly dive. I have arranged with a managing partner at Salty's for Divers to receive a $10 discount off 1 entree, including the small entree's. This means we could eat dinner for $7-10..(depending on your choices)

Of course, reversing dives 1 & 3 means no beers with the gang, but I would rather dive than drink on a Wednesday night, and I am trying to build a little momentum for this new weekly dive.
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Re: D-n-D Wed 8/31/11

Post by BASSMAN »

I usually have other commitments on Wednesdays, but will join you on one of these nights, sounds like a lot of fun.
Please keep posting and I'm sure it can become at least a once a month or more thing with others here.
Do you know, if I bring my wife, is it $10.00 off per plate? She's not a diver, but would be likely to join us for some grub, after a dive.

Thanks Chad! :supz:

9:30'sh pm dive? Hmmm? I like the sound of that! :pirate:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

I plan on diving Redondo this Wednesday, but I'm unsure of when my buddies can meet up.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Linedog wrote:I plan on diving Redondo this Wednesday, but I'm unsure of when my buddies can meet up.
Well, There you go! If you have dove Redondo more than Once, you know the Night Dives there, rock! :norris: :supz:
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

BASSMAN wrote:if I bring my wife, is it $10.00 off per plate? She's not a diver, but would be likely to join us for some grub, after a dive.

9:30'sh pm dive? Hmmm? I like the sound of that! :pirate:
I am sure she would be eligible for the Dive'n Discount - since she is with the divers.

I thought I would try reversing the order, so I am not eating a Power Bar for Dinner @ 10:30 at night. :) And other divers could make it after work during the week.

This might workout out well if Divers want to bring significant others / friends, because then we can all eat together, and then "non" divers could go home after dinner. They would not have to try to time when we would be out of the water, then stand around and wait while we change....etc.
We can head up north if that's the place to catch "non-polluted" crab. I don't want to grow a 3rd nipple or anything.
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

Linedog wrote:I plan on diving Redondo this Wednesday, but I'm unsure of when my buddies can meet up.
If they can make the dinner - awesome...if not, meet in the parking lot at around 7:00 - 1st splash 7:30'sh....second a definite night dive. Hope you and your buddies can make it.
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

Redondo is a great night dive for sure!! But I heard from my buds and looks like I'm doing Les Davis, oh well next time.
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

Dinner is off (I will not be able to make it) - but I am still looking for someone to dive @ 7:30 & a second night Dive.
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Oh crap this is about DIVING?!?

<puts away custom 20 sided and 8 sided dice>
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Geek
Pelagic

D-n-D Wed 8/31/11

Post by Geek »

My brother machined me a set of dice out of stainless when I was a kid :)
If I'm killed by the questions like a cancer,
Then I'll be buried in the silence of the answer.

http://www.tacomacomputersolutions.com

Life isn't like a box of chocolate's, life is like a box of chocolate and horse bisket's and no matter which one you get you have to keep on chewing...
Scube_Noob
Avid Diver

Post by Scube_Noob »

Cancelling this dive this week.....since I am not sure if anyone will make it - I have made other plans. Will try again in 2 weeks. (I can't dive it next week)
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Come dive Thursday! :smt064