Lost and Found at Redondo

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Lost and Found at Redondo

Post by WylerBear »

Today I lost the handle for my OMS HID light in the shallows at Redondo. It is white plastic with black quick release strap. It may or may not have my "not straight arrow" on it somewhere. If anyone finds it, I would love to get it back.
While searching the pounding surf to see if it washed up, I found a couple of ankle weights. If anyone lost them, let me know and we can arrange to get them back to you.
Thanks.
Georgia

NOT diving is NOT an option
DFessler
Avid Diver

Re: Lost and Found at Redondo

Post by DFessler »

Georgia,

Any chance the ankle weights are black with non-adjustable clips with green/red paint pen marks on the buckles?
David Fessler
PADI Master Instructor

"Live Life One Foot At A Time"
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

Maybe. It's been so long I've forgotten what they look like. I'll check when I get home tonight.
Georgia

WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

Yes, those are the ones. How can I get them back to you?
Georgia

DFessler
Avid Diver

Post by DFessler »

Georgia,
I manage the Federal Way Underwater Sports. Do you ever get by there? If not, I could pick them up from your local dive shop if you put my name on them and let them know I am coming in. You could also drop them off at the MAST building with Russ or Mikiko if you are going to be back there anytime soon. Either way I truly appreciate you posting this. My divemaster set them up on the beach before tide came up during a class. I snorkeled for about 20 minutes looking for them LOL.
David Fessler
PADI Master Instructor

"Live Life One Foot At A Time"
WylerBear
I've Got Gills

Post by WylerBear »

Dave, I live in Portland but usually I'm up there 3 or 4 times a month. Unfortunately, I won't be up for the next week or more because of work/Thanksgiving. But I will bring them and leave them either at your shop or with Russ. I'll let you know when that will be so you can be on the lookout for them.
Georgia