Hey Guys

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
renaissancemanjoshua
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Hey Guys

Post by renaissancemanjoshua »

Hey guys,

I figure I might as well make an introduction.

I dive out af Tacoma Scuba.
I am working on my Dive Master certification.
I have been diving for a few years now, including long time periods diving in Puget Sound, and Southern Califoria waters. I have also dove in Mexico, Hawaii. central America, and several Caribbean locations. I have worked on a Catilana bound dive boat. In the USMC I have been around a bit and am glad to be home looking at at least a year on diving at home.

I'm not too fond of talking about myself so that is all you are going to get. I'll be around.

J
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

Hey Joshua, nice to have you aboard! I saw a couple of your posts elsewhere and I was wondering if we were going to have to twist your arm for an intro. :hello2:

I hope that photo in your avatar isn't you in the chilly local waters (brrrr!). Well, you sound like you're an experienced diver and I'm happy to have another club member from down South. The diving is terrific around the Tacoma area and we think the guys from Tacoma Scuba are swell.

I'm currently doing my Divemaster too, out of UWS. Looking forward to diving with you bud,

Calvin

:supz:
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Hey, looks like we share a first name, Joshua. Nice to "meet" you. I'm new to diving, so I mostly ask dumb questions around here, so I'm pretty usefull, obviously. Hope to hook up with you for a dive sometime!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
sparky
I've Got Gills

Post by sparky »

HEY: Josh

Welcome to our little P.O. D. Pool Of Divebuddies

Looking foward to hooking up and getting wet soon
you will have tell us about the diving in CAL. as most of us hevent had the chance to dive there

welcome aboard

Sparky
A Smart Man
Learns from his mistakes

A Wise Man
Learns from the mistakes of those that have gone before him
Ken G
I've Got Gills

RE: Hey Guys

Post by Ken G »

renaissancemanjoshua, Welcome to the NWDiveclub. Its always good to have new members and dive buddies. My name is Ken and im out of Seattle. Hopefully I will see you diving sometime.

Take care

kgdiver