Hi!

New to the NW Dive Club Forum? Come in and introduce yourself, the water's fine!
jedidiver
Frequent Bubbler

Re: Hi!

Post by jedidiver »

Who resinged from the jedi before the clone wars and then under the empire,he became a jedi again.He tried to do Vaapad and almost fell to the dark side.Under mission from obi-wan,he became the protector of Prinsess Leia(she was young at the time).
The stormtroopers night out. :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky:
scottsax
I've Got Gills

Post by scottsax »

BDub wrote:
Paulicarp wrote:Mace Windu's discipline of Vaapad is my favorite for the same reason I like UTD- it takes you into the penumbra of the darkside.
:blackblink:
Careful Brian, your penumbra is showing... :smt064
I'm going to look like a moose on rollerskates. -airsix
... my Mom caught me fenestrating once. -lavachickie
And I get so tired of fainting and peeing all over myself when the hammer falls on an empty chamber! -Nailer

Want to know where I'm performing? Check out my Facebook fan page!
BDub
I've Got Gills

Post by BDub »

scottsax wrote:
BDub wrote:
Paulicarp wrote:Mace Windu's discipline of Vaapad is my favorite for the same reason I like UTD- it takes you into the penumbra of the darkside.
:blackblink:
Careful Brian, your penumbra is showing... :smt064
Hey, thanks!

Wait...wha?
http://www.frogkickdiving.com/

"It's a lot easier when you're not doing it" - CaseyB449

"There needs to be more strawberry condoms. Just not on my regulator" - DSteding
jedidiver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jedidiver »

jedidiver wrote:Who resinged from the jedi before the clone wars and then under the empire,he became a jedi again.He tried to do Vaapad and almost fell to the dark side.Under mission from obi-wan,he became the protector of Prinsess Leia(she was young at the time).

Doesn't anyone know?
The stormtroopers night out. :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky: :funky:
vs920
Frequent Bubbler

Post by vs920 »

jedidiver wrote:
jedidiver wrote:Who resinged from the jedi before the clone wars and then under the empire,he became a jedi again.He tried to do Vaapad and almost fell to the dark side.Under mission from obi-wan,he became the protector of Prinsess Leia(she was young at the time).

Doesn't anyone know?
Ummm, Capt. Kirk?
jedidiver
Frequent Bubbler

Post by jedidiver »

Ferus Olin. (he is in the "Jedi Quest" and "Last of the Jedi" series by jude watsen)