*Choosing the right tech harness* Scubapro XTech question..

General topics about technical diving.
SeanKylgod
Compulsive Diver

Re: *Choosing the right tech harness* Scubapro XTech questio

Post by SeanKylgod »

holy eff! I just saw more pictures. wow. my surgery was nowhere near that drastic.. i don't think? some of those things looked like a can of alpo before AND after *shudders*

I can use a P-valve now. That's all that counts.

so when I swim up to you, grab your chest strap and give ya a wink, that means I'm expressing my new found freedom... on your leg :rjack:
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

SeanKylgod wrote:AH! what an uproar! I should have clarified that this was NOT on this site, it was on another "popular" tho not local dive site. that kind of attitude was why I left the site and found/joined this one. People were all about flaming on any other forum aside from this one. Everyone on here has been extremely helpful and more than welcoming. I only wish the people were local who said some of those things.. @Josh, ironically enough, one of the guys is from Atlanta (which is home to me) and the other was from southern Alabama.. which (if you've ever been there) was reason enough to not give two squats of pi$$ about what he had to say.

thank you all for the support and I am SO glad I found a site where even the mods aren't egomaniacs ;-P

much love,

-This guy
Oh, you posted on TDS didn't you?
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
SeanKylgod
Compulsive Diver

Post by SeanKylgod »

lets just say that I am glad I found this site ;-)
Nwbrewer wrote:
SeanKylgod wrote:AH! what an uproar! I should have clarified that this was NOT on this site, it was on another "popular" tho not local dive site. that kind of attitude was why I left the site and found/joined this one. People were all about flaming on any other forum aside from this one. Everyone on here has been extremely helpful and more than welcoming. I only wish the people were local who said some of those things.. @Josh, ironically enough, one of the guys is from Atlanta (which is home to me) and the other was from southern Alabama.. which (if you've ever been there) was reason enough to not give two squats of pi$$ about what he had to say.

thank you all for the support and I am SO glad I found a site where even the mods aren't egomaniacs ;-P

much love,

-This guy
Oh, you posted on TDS didn't you?