Ft Lewis area wed evening/night dives.

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
json
Aquaphile

Ft Lewis area wed evening/night dives.

Post by json »

Myself and another DM friend are thinking about reviving social dives at Ft.lewis scuba. Most of the dives would take place around the local sites ie les Davis, sunny side, redondo. Other sites like deco wall and sunrise could be added later depending on the turnout and skill level of divers. so my question to the board is are there any divers around the Ft. Lewis area, military or not that would be interested in diving?
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
mcloed121
Aquanaut

Re: Ft Lewis area wed evening/night dives.

Post by mcloed121 »

i dive at redondo if you ever want to dive have done les davis too
Anthony
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

Yeah I like redondo it one of my top 5 sites
Procastination is like masterbaition,it's all good until you realize your only screwing yourself!
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

If you were to do Les Davis around 7 or so I might join occasionally (maybe like once a month, it's a long drive for me). Or anything on the west side of the Tacoma Narrows bridge, I'm automatically in if I can make it!
mcloed121
Aquanaut

Post by mcloed121 »

diving tomorrow at alki junkyard meet 2pm if anyone wants to join us
Anthony
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

eliseaboo wrote:If you were to do Les Davis around 7 or so I might join occasionally (maybe like once a month, it's a long drive for me). Or anything on the west side of the Tacoma Narrows bridge, I'm automatically in if I can make it!

We dive Sund rock a lot usually once a week and octopus hole. Haven't hit any sites near Bremerton/silverdale or north but would be willing if it's worth diving.
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

mcloed121 wrote:diving tomorrow at alki junkyard meet 2pm if anyone wants to join us
Should be good vis eup was great today. I would go but tomorrows my football fix day.
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

json wrote:
mcloed121 wrote:diving tomorrow at alki junkyard meet 2pm if anyone wants to join us
Should be good vis eup was great today. I would go but tomorrows my football fix day.
That's what I'm shooting for... Gotta be home before 3...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

Wagon173
Avid Diver

Post by Wagon173 »

Yea dude. I live on north fort. I'm a master diver and game for pretty much anything. I'm not too thrilled with surge but it don't seem to be much of a problem around here lol. Wouldn't be able to make it every week as I have a second job, but let me know! hooah707@yahoo
If it's stupid and it works, it ain't stupid!
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

Wagon173 wrote:Yea dude. I live on north fort. I'm a master diver and game for pretty much anything. I'm not too thrilled with surge but it don't seem to be much of a problem around here lol. Wouldn't be able to make it every week as I have a second job, but let me know! hooah707@yahoo
ok I will keep you in the loop. Dont think it will happen this week but maybe next.
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

We have a group of divers that does Thursday dives in the south sound from Three Tree in Burien south to Les Davis and Day Island wall when currents allow. We dont alwasy post the Thursday dives on the board but most do dive on Thursday south sound. :pirate:
Jeff Castor
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

[quote="pogiguy05"]We have a group of divers that does Thursday dives in the south sound from Three Tree in Burien south to Les Davis and Day Island wall when currents allow. We dont alwasy post the Thursday dives on the board but most do dive on Thursday south sound. :

You guys diving this Thursday ?
shavedheadphil
Avid Diver

Post by shavedheadphil »

I've always wondered what happened to the social dives... I plan on diving Les tonight around 1800. Start em back up and I'll show on occasion!
Ah, sir, live in the bosom of the waters! There alone is independence.
There I recognise no masters! There I am free.
-Jules Verne. Twenty Thousand Leagues Under The Sea.
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

Yeah they kinda feel apart nobody at the shop was motivated to do it. Gonna try to breath some life back into it
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

I would be interested in doing dives in the evening. When I asked at the adventure center he said the dive board just became a big hassle.people wouldn't show or couldn't play nice with each other ect.I would like to see it started again
json
Aquaphile

Post by json »

OK I will keep everyone in mind. Thinking of doing a dive wed I will post it when its for sure.