To GoPro or not GoPro.... that is the question

Post and discuss beautiful underwater photos and video brought back from the depths of the sea.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: To GoPro or not GoPro.... that is the question

Post by CaptnJack »

Dashrynn wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:
Not really looking forward to even more weight on a helmet though.
Just an idea, you could wrap the go pro with neoprene to offset the weight for ballast.
Changes weight with depth. (and gets scratched)
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

CaptnJack wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:
Not really looking forward to even more weight on a helmet though.
Just an idea, you could wrap the go pro with neoprene to offset the weight for ballast.
Changes weight with depth. (and gets scratched)
I had forgot about that.
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Dashrynn wrote:
defied wrote: I wonder if they have a back attachment for the LCD. 0] I like the LCD.

D
Since it's you, I'll have to note that the first link I posted was a hyperlink to the housing that includes the LCD door :BDub: :penelope: :rofl:
Wasn't the first link to the lens that you install on the actual GoPro housing? The only golem link I saw had that flat black back door. I'll look some more, I was at work when I checked it.

D
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

defied wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
defied wrote: I wonder if they have a back attachment for the LCD. 0] I like the LCD.

D
Since it's you, I'll have to note that the first link I posted was a hyperlink to the housing that includes the LCD door :BDub: :penelope: :rofl:
Wasn't the first link to the lens that you install on the actual GoPro housing? The only golem link I saw had that flat black back door. I'll look some more, I was at work when I checked it.

D
Aww shit, fine. 0] It's only right there in the title.

D
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

defied wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

D

D
To clarify, the first golem gear link, which now that i look, it didn't post my other one I copy and pasted. Probably going to fast caused that.

But yeah, In the title.[sarcasm]Genius[/sarcasm] :neener: :angelblue:
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Not sure if we know each other well enough for that kind of banter.

D
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

defied wrote:Not sure if we know each other well enough for that kind of banter.

D
I suppose, though I didn't peg you for the sensitive type.
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Dashrynn wrote:
defied wrote:Not sure if we know each other well enough for that kind of banter.

D
Heheh, not sensitive, just not wanting to tear you apart on the board that I got booted off of for doing that. Let's go dive, grab a beer, figure each other out, then we can harass each other online. Deal?

D
spatman
I've Got Gills

To GoPro or not GoPro.... that is the question

Post by spatman »

Dashrynn's in FL, so meeting up for a dive is tricky.

;)
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Ah. Well then.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

defied wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

D
Heheh, not sensitive, just not wanting to tear you apart on the board that I got booted off of for doing that. Let's go dive, grab a beer, figure each other out, then we can harass each other online. Deal?

D
Well, sometime in the near future I'll be cave certed. Perhaps a bear then. :partyman:

HAHA bear not beer.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

Heck, I'll have a beer with anyone. Even good ol' Pdiver.
defied
I've Got Gills

Post by defied »

Dashrynn wrote:
defied wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

D

D
Well, sometime in the near future I'll be cave certed. Perhaps a bear then. :partyman:

Works for me. Bear... beer... it's all tasty...

D
HAHA bear not beer.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Dashrynn wrote:
defied wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

D

D

HAHA bear not beer.
Lord help us
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

CaptnJack wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
defied wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

D

D

HAHA bear not beer.
Lord help us
I'm offended :queenliz:
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

Dashrynn wrote:
CaptnJack wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:
defied wrote:
Dashrynn wrote:

D

D

HAHA bear not beer.
Lord help us
I'm offended :queenliz: