Thank you Penelopepants great club dive

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
John Powell
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Re: Thank you Penelopepants great club dive

Post by John Powell »

Norris wrote:Hey does anyone know how to get these pictures and video to Zoe? She was the young newer diver and I went on their first dive and got her some footage for her to show people.

Rick
I do! (I'm Zoe's dad.) I'll pm you her email address. She'll probably sign up to the board later this week.

You and Tom were just fantastic to take her out last Sunday. I look forward to diving with you folks as soon as I take a refresher.
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

John Powell wrote:
Norris wrote:Hey does anyone know how to get these pictures and video to Zoe? She was the young newer diver and I went on their first dive and got her some footage for her to show people.

Rick
I do! (I'm Zoe's dad.) I'll pm you her email address. She'll probably sign up to the board later this week.

You and Tom were just fantastic to take her out last Sunday. I look forward to diving with you folks as soon as I take a refresher.
John,

It was great to buddy up with Zoe. Too bad she wasn't able to do a second dive. I hope her pics turned up okay.

Tom
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
John Powell
Hi, I'm New To NWDC!

Post by John Powell »

This one you took of her turned out great!
2012-02-19-redondo-zoe.jpg
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

John Powell wrote:

Rick

Awesome I got your PM and will get this all together and send it off to her. I got some good video of her and a few pics.
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
mpenders
Submariner

Post by mpenders »

It was great to finally get a chance to meet so many of you on Sunday. Shared a couple of great dives with Elise, Rob and Jim - and also some great stories and laughs with many others.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take any pictures topside - but here's a few I took during the dives.
Lewis Moon Snail
Lewis Moon Snail
Anemone
Anemone
Painted Greenling
Painted Greenling
Red Octo
Red Octo
Juvenile Wolf Eel
Juvenile Wolf Eel
Grinningous Roxndoxia
Grinningous Roxndoxia
Much thanks to P-pants for grabbing the ball on this one and going all beast-mode with it!

Mike
RoxnDox
Submariner

Post by RoxnDox »

mpenders wrote:It was great to finally get a chance to meet so many of you on Sunday. Shared a couple of great dives with Elise, Rob and Jim - and also some great stories and laughs with many others.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take any pictures topside - but here's a few I took during the dives.
Jim Cornwell 1.JPG
Much thanks to P-pants for grabbing the ball on this one and going all beast-mode with it!

Mike
What can I say dude - I was having fun!

Jim
<Penopolypants> "I, for one, would welcome our new cowboy octopus overlords."
<LCF> "There is ALWAYS another day to dive, as long as you get home today."
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Really digging the octo. Very cool pose and lighting!