TTN 3/3

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

TTN 3/3

Post by Tom Nic »

Met up with TMckenzie and Ordiver this morning at Three Tree.

Everybody was off diving somewhere else with the flat morning currents, so we had the place to ourselves.

I was trying out my newly repaired suit and am happy to report a very dry dive! Ordiver was working with his sidemount rig, which I must say he totally rocks it! Looks great!

The critters were scarce, and the water was cold (but have I mentioned how WARM I am in my Weezle Extreme Plus?!?!) But it was a great couple of dives!

Thanks TIM and Dave for some great mid day dives!

Alas, pics will to wait for internet access.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Re: TTN 3/3

Post by ORDiver »

Had a good time. Thanks for the dives.
spatman
I've Got Gills

TTN 3/3

Post by spatman »

Tom Nic wrote:Ordiver was working with his sidemount rig, which I must say he totally rocks it! Looks great!
Pics, or it didn't happen. ;)
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Re: TTN 3/3

Post by ORDiver »

spatman wrote:
Tom Nic wrote:Ordiver was working with his sidemount rig, which I must say he totally rocks it! Looks great!
All right, you got me, I really just kept going feet up and corking over and over again as usual. One day I'll get this diving thing down. Damn!
spatman
I've Got Gills

TTN 3/3

Post by spatman »

ORDiver wrote:
spatman wrote:
All right, you got me, I really just kept going feet up and corking over and over again as usual. One day I'll get this diving thing down. Damn!
That's about how I pictured it.