Finally back in the water...

General banter about diving and why we love it.
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Almost 5 weeks after my eye surgery I was cleared to get back in the water... So several of us went out to Keystone for a couple of dives yesterday, vis was pretty good but cold and windy... The best part was that I finally got to use Dusty's light that I scored at the club dive earlier this month... Sweeeeeettt... I was impressed and so were my companions, I just want to say Thanks Dusty for a fine piece of workmanship that someone on my budget could afford... Just one more reason I'm happy to be a part of NWDC...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo

Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Re: Finally back in the water...

Post by Mateo1147 »

Congratulations on your return to diving! I hope your recovery is going smoothly.
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
LCF
I've Got Gills

Post by LCF »

What a great place to do your first dive back!
"Sometimes, when your world is going sideways, the second best thing to everything working out right, is knowing you are loved..." ljjames
oldsalt
I've Got Gills

Post by oldsalt »

Alex: I wondered why I hadn't been seeing you around. I'm glad you're back in the water and had no problems. Let's get together and you can light the way.
-Curt
Happy to be alive.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Schweet!

You're going to have to come South some Thursday and slum it with the cool kids from the southland!
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
John Rawlings
I've Got Gills

Post by John Rawlings »

Congratulations on getting back into the water! Hopefully, I shall be following you soon...
“Don’t pick a fight with an old man. If he is too old to fight, he’ll just kill you.”

http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com
http://johnrawlings.smugmug.com/
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

I know all too well what it's like to be dry for an extended period of time. Glad to hear that you got back into the water!
RoxnDox
Submariner

Post by RoxnDox »

Tom Nic wrote:Schweet!

You're going to have to come South some Thursday and slum it with the cool kids from the southland!
Just got to find a spot on the calendar where he doesn't have to be heading for work at 5 am the next day... He did come down and join us at the Tides on New Years Day :) I'm thinking a weekend shore dive from the city boat launch in Gig Harbor sounds like fun. Do a bottle dive before boating season kicks off.

Jim
<Penopolypants> "I, for one, would welcome our new cowboy octopus overlords."
<LCF> "There is ALWAYS another day to dive, as long as you get home today."
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Post by BASSMAN »

Welcome back in the water Alex! And congrats on the new light / toy! :taco:
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
ArcticDiver
I've Got Gills

Post by ArcticDiver »

Glad for the good news. Happy Diving.
The only box you have to think outside of is the one you build around yourself.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Glad your back in the water. I know it was double hard having a new toy and being out of the water! Glad you like the light. Happy customers make me happy too. :joshsmith: :joshsmith:
Alexitt
Submariner

Post by Alexitt »

Wow... Thanks for all the well wishes... It's Great to be back in the water, and the days are getting longer...
-Alex-

"so in the interest of advising something...let's see..."the early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!" -Eliseaboo