Got called an idiot for selling my pony!

Need advice on recreational gear configurations? Look no further than this equipment forum.
pensacoladiver
I've Got Gills

Re: Got called an idiot for selling my pony!

Post by pensacoladiver »

Dashrynn wrote: Because its still a free world, where people can make their own choices. Maybe someone wants to solo, or maybe someone doesn't have reliable buddies, or maybe they just want to have extra gas in a completely seperate, maybe donateable container. I know that it gave me a lot of peace of mind when I was new, and diving with random buddies I didn't know very well.
Define freedom. But I agree with you, its still a semi free world. If you want to go diving in your birthday suit, you can. Just tell me first so I can bring the camera. :penelope:[/quote]

Did I just read this right? Did you just tell another man you want to take pictures of him naked while he is wearing scuba gear? Flipping WEIRDO.
Dashrynn
I've Got Gills

Post by Dashrynn »

pensacoladiver wrote:
Dashrynn wrote: Because its still a free world, where people can make their own choices. Maybe someone wants to solo, or maybe someone doesn't have reliable buddies, or maybe they just want to have extra gas in a completely seperate, maybe donateable container. I know that it gave me a lot of peace of mind when I was new, and diving with random buddies I didn't know very well.
Define freedom. But I agree with you, its still a semi free world. If you want to go diving in your birthday suit, you can. Just tell me first so I can bring the camera. :penelope:

Did I just read this right? Did you just tell another man you want to take pictures of him naked while he is wearing scuba gear? Flipping WEIRDO.[/quote]

Geez with all the jokes you make and you call me on this one :penelope:
citycatred
Submariner

Post by citycatred »

pensacoladiver wrote:
Define freedom. But I agree with you, its still a semi free world. If you want to go diving in your birthday suit, you can. Just tell me first so I can bring the camera. :penelope:

Did I just read this right? Did you just tell another man you want to take pictures of him naked while he is wearing scuba gear? Flipping WEIRDO.[/quote]

*Starts following Dash around with a camera* :angelblue:
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth. So what the hell, leap.
Cynthia Heimel