DUI CF200 Drysuit

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
seainggreen
Dive-aholic

DUI CF200 Drysuit

Post by seainggreen »

Time for me to find a new home for the last of the gear that must go before I relocate.

I have a CF200 DUI drysuit with blue cammo overlay. The overlay on this suit is only on the front chest (does not go down the arms like on TLS suits) so it's minimal. The suit is loaded with all of the extras, including huge pockets, reinforced turbo soles, reinforced crotch for scootering, p-valve, si-tek dump valve, zip seal wrist seals, reinforced knees, etc. The suit is still practically new and has been extremely well cared for during its life. People who know me know how OCD I am with my gear. I'm the only owner.

It will come with latex zip-seals on the wrists. You can use these to mount a ring-system dry glove or you can order zip dry gloves from your DUI dealer or from DUI directly.

The suit will fit a diver standing 5'5" to 5'9" with size 8-10 women's or 6-8 men's shoe size depending on your build. The pattern is based off a men's medium CF.

This suit is absolutely perfect for diving here. It is much warmer to dive than my TLS. It is bulletproof and durable as heck. Zipper is in excellent condition. Neck seal will need replacing sooner rather than later, probably within a few months. Otherwise, the suit is in "excellent" condition all the way around.

$1200 is what I'm asking. All reasonable offers will be considered. :)

Feel free to PM me with questions or inquiries. Thanks!

Laurynn
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln, 1809 - 1865
Seainggreen Productions, LLC