and a good day was had by all..

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Emilyrc
Dive-aholic

and a good day was had by all..

Post by Emilyrc »

Well, my husband, dad and I. My mom, not so much. My husband got a new Sig Saur 522 (I got new gear) and after playing with it, he let me shoot it. Those are my results. The arm, however was from an old York lemonwood longbow my dad gave me. I bought 3 arrows and a string for it, but forgot the arm guard. It's just now starting to hurt, but that's what Traumeel cream is for. Amirite?

Also got to shoot my new, fixed Walther p380. Bought it brand new last year, but just got it back from bad machining Wth the factory.
Attachments
IMAG0319.jpg
coulterboy
Amphibian

Re: and a good day was had by all..

Post by coulterboy »

Good shooting. All you need now is a CCW permit. :enforcer:
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

Its now a CPL, no such thing any longer as a CCW... :)
coulterboy
Amphibian

Post by coulterboy »

Jeff Pack wrote:Its now a CPL, no such thing any longer as a CCW... :)
Ah! I never paid attention everytime I renewed it. I've had mine since 1993, and I've never let it expire. The truth, I kind of liked the CCW against the CPL acronym (Concealed Carry Weapon over Concealed Pistol License).

What is a weapon anyway? Anything, even your "FIST". :boxer:
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Alaska-Herb
Aquaphile

Post by Alaska-Herb »

You know if you lived in Alaska you wouldn't have to worry about either set of initials. All we have to do is tell the LEO that we have x and where it is when they walk up. In fact granted it was a first for me however Saturday afternoon I was sitting at McDonalds when two guys walk up carrying rifles and stood in line ordered their foods and walked out. No one said anything. I guess in Alaska we are able to be more relaxed about the entire firearm thing because we don't have as many crazies running around shooting people. :partydance:
Grateful Diver
I've Got Gills

Post by Grateful Diver »

... I thought it was 'cuz you gotta be a bit crazy to live in Alaska ... kinda like eating garlic, as long as everybody's doing it, nobody really pays much attention ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
Threats and ultimatums are never the best answer. Public humiliation via Photoshop is always better - airsix

Come visit me at http://www.nwgratefuldiver.com/
Emilyrc
Dive-aholic

Post by Emilyrc »

Big brother just had a wedding, and his new wife is from Alaska. The craziest of the crazies there flew down from there. Just sayin'.
Alaska-Herb
Aquaphile

Post by Alaska-Herb »

Grateful Diver wrote:... I thought it was 'cuz you gotta be a bit crazy to live in Alaska ... kinda like eating garlic, as long as everybody's doing it, nobody really pays much attention ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)
You folks are right we Alaskans are a little crazy to live here. When we think 2 days of no rain is summer it proves that we are all a little crazy ( just not violent crazy)