Bubbles and Suds at EUP, 6-27-12

Tell us your tale of coming nose-to-nose with a 6 gill [--this big--], or about your vacation to turquoise warm waters. Share your adventures here!
coulterboy
Amphibian

Bubbles and Suds at EUP, 6-27-12

Post by coulterboy »

A great day to dive EUP today. Excellent viz, approximately 20 fsw at the Lopez Pontoon. Current was nothing at 1900. Lots of peeps showed up. Yours truly, Coulterboy, Norris, Emilyrc, Ldevore, Penopolypants, Ken McIntyre, Dave Krilevich, Jai Sanga, Diver Dave, Vlad, Scott Marshall, Jeff Anderson, Mateo, Jeff2dive and Lola25. H2oDoctor showed up for just a meet and greet.
After Dive Beer at Dimitri's
After Dive Beer at Dimitri's
In the pic: Penelope, Emily, Jeff, Scott, Vlad, Rick, Mateo, Jai, Ken, Tom and Lola.
When was the last time you did something for the first time?
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Re: Bubbles and Suds at EUP, 6-27-12

Post by Penopolypants »

What a great turn out, and what a great dive! Viz was not pea soup, we saw a monster ling, and we had excellent company before and afterwards. And beer! What more could you ask for? :luv:
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

One for the books

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Diver_Dave
I've Got Gills

Post by Diver_Dave »

Was a good dive thanks for the invite....
D.D.
Sitka,Alaska
Finding things under water....
Emilyrc
Dive-aholic

Post by Emilyrc »

Geez. He couldn't have taken a new picture?! I had a great time, thanks again Penelope and Laurie for sticking with me and the guys for waiting for us afterwards!

You folks are pretty awesome.
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

It was great to see everyone last night! I made it home and in bed by 02:05 after stopping in Monroe for a BIG cup of coffee! I hope to make it to more mid week dives this year.
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Mateo1147 wrote:It was great to see everyone last night! I made it home and in bed by 02:05 after stopping in Monroe for a BIG cup of coffee! I hope to make it to more mid week dives this year.
You always get extra credit for showing up Matt. The trek from Wenatchee is not a short one, my friend!
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**