Mukilteo crab dive

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Mukilteo crab dive

Post by Mateo1147 »

I'm looking for a buddy to do a crab dive. Splash time is flexible but I would like to hit the water between 13:00 and 15:00. I'm thinking of doing the oil pier but I have seen decent numbers of crab over at the clay walls also. Hope to hear back from someone. :supz:
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
LeoWhite
Just Settling In

Re: Mukilteo crab dive

Post by LeoWhite »

If you ever plan a dive on a monday or tuesday. With a few days notice I am up for it.
oooh shinies
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

Now its on for a 4 o'clock splash. Come on out.
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!
LeoWhite
Just Settling In

Post by LeoWhite »

Looks like it is point hudson this week for me. I kinda need to know by friday night of any plans to travel farther than that to make arrangements for my dog for the day.
oooh shinies
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

There is a dive there every Monday evening - look up the weekly dives thread (http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=17214) and either look for the MMM planning thread or start one asking who will be there. Usually not specifically a crab dive, someone there might be fine to go with you and chase one or two around the geodome if you find 'em.
LeoWhite
Just Settling In

Post by LeoWhite »

I was going to go on monday, but there didn;t seem to be any interest in this week. I am told it will pick up again soon, so i plan on being there in the future.
oooh shinies