Dive and BBQ with GUE-Seattle at Keystone, 8/25

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Re: Dive and BBQ with GUE-Seattle at Keystone, 8/25

Post by kdupreez »

Wow! Very cool pic Jan!

Was great to meet you and thanks a lot for sharing the cool picture!
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White
Cmjstealth
Avid Diver

Post by Cmjstealth »

Wow, that is easily the coolest picture taken of me underwater… ever. Thanks for posting! We thought we were getting in the way of your shot so we kept going; if we knew that was your objective we surely would have hung around longer!

BTW: If anyone found the pair of neoprene gloves and hood being worn in this picture send me a PM. I must have left them on one of the middle picnic tables. Willing to offer beer in exchange for safe return :)
kdupreez
I've Got Gills

Post by kdupreez »

I think I recall someone asking about the owner of a hood and set of gloves when we left.

I'd suggest that you go post/check on our NWUE FB page to just incase anyone there might know anything. (http://www.facebook.com/groups/nwunderwaterexplorers)
"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party" - Ron White