Thursday South Sound dives...

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
BASSMAN
I've Got Gills

Thursday South Sound dives...

Post by BASSMAN »

9-27-12
Two dives @ Three Tree North!
1st splash @ 5:30pm
2nd splash @ 7:30pm
What do you guys/gals think? :smt064
Anyone can join us...
2nd dive will end as a night dive, so you must be comfortable w/ night diving, if you want to join us for dive #2.
Also, if you are a new diver or new to the site, I'll buddy up with you, if you need a buddy!
60 feet or 100 feet max, which ever your comfortable with.
I'm not an instructor or dive master, Just some dude who likes to dive on Thursdays.

Parking is limmited, so carpool if you can (my truck is full).

Keith
253-241-5090 (cell#)
Hi, my name is Keith, and I'm a Dive Addict! :supz:
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Re: Thursday South Sound dives...

Post by pogiguy05 »

Well I will be there the question is which suit. Hopefully get a call early in the day, but not holding my breath. :stir:
Jeff Castor
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

I have buddy whom should be showing up and all he has is al80s would you mind bringing extra tanks for him.thanks p.s. sent from actual computer. hence why my engrish is better :partydance:
KneeDeep
Submariner

Post by KneeDeep »

Wish I could... finally over from being sick for 2 weeks, and now need to pack as I'm heading to Puerto Rico on Sat for 2 weeks.

Is 5:30Pm(ish) splash going to be standard time at TTN? Might be a bit tight to make 1st dive leaving from Redmond in the future.
The ocean is a lousy teacher. First you get a test, then the lesson.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

bucknaked wrote:I have buddy whom should be showing up and all he has is al80s would you mind bringing extra tanks for him.thanks p.s. sent from actual computer. hence why my engrish is better :partydance:
Since I'm riding with you guys I can bring an extra tank. If it doesn't fit you can carry it in your lap. :smt064
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

IF I get by the shop to fill my tanks I will bring all 4 with me.
Jeff Castor
eliseaboo
I've Got Gills

Post by eliseaboo »

Tom Nic wrote:
bucknaked wrote:I have buddy whom should be showing up and all he has is al80s would you mind bringing extra tanks for him.thanks p.s. sent from actual computer. hence why my engrish is better :partydance:
Since I'm riding with you guys I can bring an extra tank. If it doesn't fit you can carry it in your lap. :smt064
Just put Matt on someone's lap, it'll be fine.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

eliseaboo wrote:
Tom Nic wrote:
Just put Matt on someone's lap, it'll be fine.
:eek:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman