FS: Computers, Compass, Octos, Poseidon, Titan 1st stage

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

FS: Computers, Compass, Octos, Poseidon, Titan 1st stage

Post by thefeve »

Hey all - have some gear I scored as part of a Craigslist deal :taco: lookin' to sell or trade for a few things that I still need. Here's the list:

3 U.S. Divers Octo 2nd stages - need service - 25$ each

1 Poseidon older 2nd stage - Will need service. has a bit of green on the front - 50$

3 U.S. Divers pivot Consoles. 2 of them have the U.S. Divers Matrix Master puck style computers (I have batteries on the way). Consoles also have a Depth/Pressure gage and Compass. 1 of the consoles only has compass and gauge. asking 150 for the consoles with the computers, 50 for the one without - would be glad to sell the computers separately for 100.

Oceanic Datamax Pro Computer, air integrated. Honestly not sure how much to ask for this one - seems like a decent piece, so lets start at 150$

Coated Weights - 4x 5 pounders - the blue ones (i'm keepin the yellow 3's in the photo) - 15$ each

Another console with depth/pressure/temp and compass - compass has a bubble though - 30$

Aqualung Titan 1st stage, Yoke - needs service - 50$

I'm open to offers as well as I'm really not too sure how much the consoles/computers are really worth, but am mainly looking to supplement the rest of the gear I'd like to get: Tank(s) - preferably a steel 100s or 119s, or a can light. Other than that, pretty much just lookin' for cash to pay for the fore-mentioned items and a few mods to the new drysuit i picked up :supz:

considered getting the wrist boots for all the compasses and computers and selling those seperate, but didn't wanna spend 20$ a piece - you can do that if you want! considering keeping one of the matrix computers around as a backup, but we'll see - i need tanks more!
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: FS: Computers, Compass, Octos, Poseidon, Titan 1st stage

Post by thefeve »

Oh I forgot the data max also has a compass that mounts to the hose too
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
05TurboS2K
Just Settling In

Post by 05TurboS2K »

Interested in an Octo.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Post by thefeve »

Cool, drop me a pm and we can figure out details. I'm in mukilteo so can meet anywhere inthe Everett to alderwood range...