Day Island Wall 04.25.07

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
sandman98007
Avid Diver

Day Island Wall 04.25.07

Post by sandman98007 »

Had a great little dive today in a current intense area. We had a great slack and the group from Tacoma scuba sponsored the dive. Vis was OK … a lot of stuff in the water but at depth it opened up to about 25 feet with a bunch of floating particulate. Did get some good shot and here they are. The wolf eels were about and very friendly today. Made for some interesting encounters.

Please enjoy the show.

Tim

http://photoshow.comcast.net/watch/vS6QW4yN
It's ALL good in the world today ......
Diver_C
Amphibian

Post by Diver_C »

Cool pics, thanks for sharing! That place is awesome! Was Sounder's Angry Old Man out and about, maybe asking where Sounder was??? Lol...
sandman98007
Avid Diver

Post by sandman98007 »

no that i know of ... but some took off and went ahead of the group
It's ALL good in the world today ......
Sounder
I've Got Gills

Post by Sounder »

Look out! His wife's working the night shift again!!! :axe:
GUE Seattle - The official GUE Affiliate in the Northwest!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

Love Day Island Wall! :supz:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
TCarter
Avid Diver

Post by TCarter »

Diver_C wrote:Cool pics, thanks for sharing! That place is awesome! Was Sounder's Angry Old Man out and about, maybe asking where Sounder was??? Lol...
Mrs AOM pulled up, attempted to back the Corvette in the garage, couldn't quite do it, whipped around and pulled straight in. Never glanced at me gearing up across the street.

That was a nice dive. The wolfie population at DIW is doing fine. Not so sure about the GPO's. Didn't see a single one, for about the fifth straight dive there.
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

We've said hi many times... narry a grunt in return... let alone a hello. Too bad...
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
wallyc72
Dive-aholic

Post by wallyc72 »

Day Island was AMSOME !!!