Our newest moderator - Norris!

Announcements and updates about the site
spatman
I've Got Gills

Our newest moderator - Norris!

Post by spatman »

Fresh out of mod training camp where he has completed the prerequisite stable cleaning, hooch distilling, falafel making, and belly button lint knitting classes, Norris has shucked the training fins and joined the NWDC staff as a ful time moderator.

Please welcome Norris to the mod team, and show him the same mockery and apathy as the rest of us.

:supz:
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Re: Our newest moderator - Norris!

Post by Tom Nic »

Condolences buddy.

Welcome to being hated and insulted by random people you have never met, as well as by a few of your former friends.

But at least you get a shiney new moderator badge!

:police: :police:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Linedog
I've Got Gills

Post by Linedog »

All hail the great and mighty Norris!
Pop tarts and gravy,
It's what's for breakfast.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

:nutty: :angryblue: Oh my this place is really in for it now! :smt064
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
ORDiver
Aquanaut

Post by ORDiver »

Booooo! You suck Rick!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

mz53480 wrote:
norris.jpg
ROFL!
Maritime Documentation Society

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

spatman wrote:Fresh out of mod training camp where he has completed the prerequisite stable cleaning, hooch distilling, falafel making, and belly button lint knitting classes, Norris has shucked the training fins and joined the NWDC staff as a ful time moderator.

Please welcome Norris to the mod team, and show him the same mockery and apathy as the rest of us.

:supz:

'Es fast, 'E is! Never saw a man beat the snakes before! ......ay, ay, ay.....a fella.....a fast fella....moight 'ave a weapon under there....oid have to pin 'is 'ead to this panel, oi would.....

"To venture into the terrible loneliness, one must have something greater than greed. Love. One needs love for life, for intrigue, for mystery."
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Joshua Smith wrote:...
'Es fast, 'E is! Never saw a man beat the snakes before! ......ay, ay, ay.....a fella.....a fast fella....moight 'ave a weapon under there....oid have to pin 'is 'ead to this panel, oi would.....
Thunderdome was better.
...I like going to the chamber.. They have great food there, and awsome live music "H20doctor"
Check out the VIDEOS!
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

mz53480 wrote:
Joshua Smith wrote:...
Thunderdome was better.
No. No, it wasn't. But Norrisblaster run divetown.

Mortuus
Amphibian

Post by Mortuus »

Congrats!! Although I confess, I thought he already was one... Shows you how much I pay attention around here :dontknow:
Tangfish
NWDC Mascot
NWDC Mascot

Post by Tangfish »

mz53480 wrote:
norris.jpg
This is so damn rad.
Joshua Smith
I've Got Gills

Post by Joshua Smith »

Mortuus wrote:Congrats!! Although I confess, I thought he already was one... Shows you how much I pay attention around here :dontknow:
Same here, truth be told. Seemed like an obvious choice.

H20doctor
I've Got Gills

Post by H20doctor »

Oh Lord ... what have you done !!! Now he will type things in a nice way and still make you feel wrong at the same time, while Making complete sense in a neutral way ..
NWDC Rule #2 Pictures Or it didn't Happen
renoun
I've Got Gills

Post by renoun »

So how Rick get all the other mods to agree to shave their heads? Last I heard head shaving was where the negotiations broke down. When are you guys going to post the group photo?
"Just to be clear, doing the Diamond Knot requires at the minimum double IPAs to be DIR." - MattleyCrue
"Mmmm....... Oreos!
They didn't look too good when I was spitting in my mask for dive #2!" - cardiver
Penopolypants
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Penopolypants »

renoun wrote:So how Rick get all the other mods to agree to shave their heads? Last I heard head shaving was where the negotiations broke down. When are you guys going to post the group photo?

Since I refused to shave my head I agreed to shave...something else. There will not be a group photo of that.
Come to the nerd side, we have pi!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

renoun wrote:So how Rick get all the other mods to agree to shave their heads? Last I heard head shaving was where the negotiations broke down. When are you guys going to post the group photo?
Three words - Death Metal Karaoke.

I could tell you about the rusty razor but that would be more than thee words.
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

Penopolypants wrote:

Since I refused to shave my head I agreed to shave...something else. There will not be a group photo of that.
I feel I may have to lock this thread.

LOL thanks for the "warm" welcome and I have to say that I am happy to play a part in this group. After googling NW divers when I first thought about diving and found this site, it was you people that made me feel welcome and helped me keep my momentum going.
I met tons of cool people and was able to use this medium to ask questions, make an ass out of myself, and also just meet with people and dive. I think this is a great place and am stoked to do my part to help keep it that way.

Love,
Rick
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Mortuus
Amphibian

Post by Mortuus »

Tom Nic wrote:Three words - Death Metal Karaoke.
I can do that! :metal:
mz53480
I've Got Gills

Post by mz53480 »

Norris wrote:...this is a great place and I am a stroke...
Love, Rick
Fixed that for ya.
:popcorn:
Check out the VIDEOS!
Norris
NWDC Moderator
NWDC Moderator

Post by Norris »

mz53480 wrote:
Norris wrote:...this is a great place and I am a stroke...
Love, Rick
Fixed that for ya.
:popcorn:
:goodpost: :banplz:
**Pinch it, don't stick your finger through. You're just pinching a bigger hole.
CAPTNJACK - 2012**
Mateo1147
Extreme Diving Machine

Post by Mateo1147 »

Congratulations on being tied to the whipping post! :police: :whip:
You breath like a girl! -Blaiz
I thought she was right until I dove with eliseaboo!