Calling Mr. Heater - Redondo Dive on 1/31/13

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Calling Mr. Heater - Redondo Dive on 1/31/13

Post by Scubie Doo »

Since Keith is up in Alaska searching for bottles and such, I thought I would carry the Thursday night torch this week. I will be at Redondo at 4:30pm for a 5:00pm splash. I may follow that up with a second dive, but we'll play that one by ear. Since I finally got my DSLR housing back from the shop, I plan on hunting for lumpies. If anyone is interested in taking my G10 out for a spin, let me know and I will bring it with me. I will also get the system setup for you prior to the dive so you will be able to bust out some sweet shots out of the gate :) The only thing I ask is that you bring your own SD card, so you can take your photos home right away.
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Re: Calling Mr. Heater - Redondo Dive on 1/31/13

Post by YellowEye »

Any chance we can meet at 5?
I've got meetings til 4 in Bellevue
Else I'll join for a second

C'mon mr heater!
:popcorn:
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

I'm cool with waiting an extra 1/2 hour for you. I'll still show up at 4:30 since there are a few that already rsvp'd.

You got your camera rig up and running yet?
YellowEye
I've Got Gills

Post by YellowEye »

I'll try to make it as soon as I can then, if the meeting lets out early
I'd love to try the g10, thx!
Visit pnwdiving.com for viz reports, slack planning, galleries and more! Your fellow diver will appreciate any viz reports you can add!
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Ok, I'll get it ready for ya. Can you bring an SD card?
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

I am in for diving and will make it 430pm with Mr Heater and canopy. I have also finally read the Nitrox book and might attempt on getting my cert tomorrow IF the shop is ready. I can also fill my two tanks cause we have a caregiver working so I can stay out later. :joshsmith:

Great way to close out the Month of Jan 2013..... can you believe we passed by Jan so fast :smt064 :popcorn:

So EJ is out playing pirates :pirate: I am a land lover and if I stay on a boat for to long I will chumm :vom: :huge: the ocean...you have been warned
Jeff Castor
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

I'll be coming up to drop off a light before you guys dive. Who knows I might even force my tired old butt out there if the water is nice. :rawlings:
Scubie Doo
I've Got Gills

Post by Scubie Doo »

Sorry Rich, you are diving with us Mr. Heater says so!
Tom Nic
I've Got Gills

Post by Tom Nic »

We could use Mr. Heater on the deck of Diver Dave's boat! 39 & 40 degree water is tough to take, although 100' viz makes it easier to bear. :bootyshake:
More Pics Than You Have Time To Look AT
"Anyone who thinks this place is over moderated is bat-crazy anarchist." -Ben, Airsix
"Warning: No dive masters are going to be there, Just a bunch of old fat guys taking pictures of fish." -Bassman
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Tom Nic wrote:We could use Mr. Heater on the deck of Diver Dave's boat! 39 & 40 degree water is tough to take, although 100' viz makes it easier to bear. :bootyshake:
You gotta quit using that smiley. For some reason associating that with you is just toooooo graffic! :rofl:
Last edited by Dusty2 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
RedmondDiver
Just Settling In

Post by RedmondDiver »

I'm meeting Dusty there tonight. I'll bring Mr. Heater's twin brother.
pogiguy05
I've Got Gills

Post by pogiguy05 »

RedmondDiver wrote:I'm meeting Dusty there tonight. I'll bring Mr. Heater's twin brother.
WOW that in a 10X10 might smoke us out :supz: :rofl:
Jeff Castor
bucknaked
Submariner

Post by bucknaked »

Dusty2 wrote:
Tom Nic wrote:We could use Mr. Heater on the deck of Diver Dave's boat! 39 & 40 degree water is tough to take, although 100' viz makes it easier to bear. :bootyshake:
You gotta quit using that smiley. For some reason associating that with you is just toooooo graffic! :rofl:
Especially if u have seen his naked backside