MMM 2-4-13

Organize buddy teams, plan shore and boat dives, organize charters... make it happen here!
Fishstiq
Amphibian

MMM 2-4-13

Post by Fishstiq »

Who's in?

I'll be there for dive 1, this time with a left glove and a right glove instead of 2 lefts!
Not just front page famous, but above the fold famous...

Waiting for your AIDS test results is no time to be thinking positive.
thefeve
Compulsive Diver

Re: MMM 2-4-13

Post by thefeve »

I have to guess nwbrewer is back with the new scoot?

Ill be back at some point:)
I think you've figured out the root cause of your problems. Even sea lions get annoyed by splitfin divers silting out their dive sites. Switch back to your jets and you'll be safe from the sea lion silt prevention patrol from now on. - NWbrewer
Jeff Pack
I've Got Gills

Post by Jeff Pack »

Hope the viz is better. We dove there friday and in the shallows (less than 20) was about 3ft viz , at depth was about a murky 15ft.
=============================================

- I got a good squirt in my mouth
- I would imagine that there would be a large amount of involuntary gagging
- I don't know about you but I'm not into swallowing it

CCR discussion on Caustic Cocktails.
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Jeff Pack wrote:Hope the viz is better. We dove there friday and in the shallows (less than 20) was about 3ft viz , at depth was about a murky 15ft.
15' vis at muk is awesome!
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
twich88
Getting To Know Folks

Post by twich88 »

looking to have a relitive newbe come out? if so where are you diving at?
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Hi twitch, come on out! No way for new divers to become experienced divers besides going diving!

We meet at the park on the east sides of the Silver Cloud Hotel in Mukilteo. 1st splash is at 4:00. There is occasionally a second dive, though I'm not sure how many people are going to do dive 2 this week.

More information on MMM - http://www.nwdiveclub.com/viewtopic.php ... 14#p199258

Hope to see you there.

Jake
"Screw "annual" service,... I get them serviced when they break." - CaptnJack (paraphrased)

"you do realize you're supposed to mix the :koolaid: with water and drink it, not snort the powder directly from the packet, right? :smt064 " - Spatman
monk
Avid Diver

Post by monk »

I'm in for Dive 1, maybe Dive 2 also.
twich88
Getting To Know Folks

Post by twich88 »

Should have looked on here sooner. i had to return my rental gear at noon. Would love to come out sometime though, sounds like a fun dive
Nwbrewer
I've Got Gills

Post by Nwbrewer »

Sorry man, I tried to post last night, but Chrome wasn't having it for some reason.

twich88
Getting To Know Folks

Post by twich88 »

No biggie ill hit it next time have a good dive everyone