FS: Dive Boat, 26' North River Seahawk Offshore

No commercial posts, please. Individual divers only.
boydski
Submariner

FS: Dive Boat, 26' North River Seahawk Offshore

Post by boydski »

The Dive Bum is for sale. Sad, but true, we're in the process of buying a larger boat, so have to make room.

The 26' North River Seahawk Offshore was purchased new in 2010 and has been a wreck finding and wreck diving machine (250+ wrecks located).

She is powered by twin Yamaha 150 HP four stroke outboards, with only 200 hours. Motors have always been professionally maintained and flushed with Salt-X. Removable Custom Dive Benches, welded Dive Ladder, Diesel Cabin Heat and top-of-the-line, fully networked electronics that include Side Scan Sonar are some of the highlights.

Photos and more details can be found at http://boydski.com/diving/gear/boat/index.htm .

Asking Price is $93,000. Replacement cost as equipped would be $137,000!

If a member of Northwest Dive Club winds up buying the boat, I'd be happy to take them wreck diving to the wreck of their choice and show how we locate and dive wrecks. We've had a LOT of fun on the Dive Bum and she is the most comfortable and safe Dive Boat that I have ever been on. The 26' Almar Sounder aluminum hull (used by USCG and law enforcement) is fully welded 1/4" plate and is designed for open ocean service.

Thanks,
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Re: FS: Dive Boat, 26' North River Seahawk Offshore

Post by CaptnJack »

Upsizing again?!? :nutty:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
boydski
Submariner

Post by boydski »

CaptnJack wrote:Upsizing again?!? :nutty:
You know how it is. Two-foot-itus always creeps up and makes you start looking a bigger boats! :nutty:
doubtingGunnel
Avid Diver

Post by doubtingGunnel »

Damn damn damn. This is, literally, my dream dive boat. Exactly the length, manufacturer, motors, everything. Sigh. One day.
Dusty2
I've Got Gills

Post by Dusty2 »

Much bigger and you won't be able to trailer it!

Lovely boat for a dedicated diver. Hope she goes to a good home.