Neah Bay Halibut fishing/Dive trip.

This forum is for all other types of chatter, including non-SCUBA stuff.
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Neah Bay Halibut fishing/Dive trip.

Post by Jaksonbrown »

Are there any fisherman on this board?? Im looking for a couple of fishermen/divers to join me for the opening weekend of Halibut season in Neah Bay. May 8th-12th. Halibut season is only open for 2 days, the 9th and the 11th so we will be diving, spearfishing the other days.

Update.... They have opened King salmon season just for the weekend of the halibut opener. This hasnt happened in over 10 years! So we now have Halibut, lingcod and King Salmon to fish for for 3 days!

Cory-
Last edited by Jaksonbrown on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Re: Neah Bay Halibut fishing/Dive trip.

Post by Jaksonbrown »

Boats full. None of you guys are fishermen??? lameoids! LOL
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

You were only fishing for halibut - wuss. :smt064 I give them a sporting chance pursuing them by spear. The real bad asses use a pole spear :pirate:
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Post by Jaksonbrown »

CaptnJack wrote:You were only fishing for halibut - wuss. :smt064 I give them a sporting chance pursuing them by spear. The real bad asses use a pole spear :pirate:
Actually... they have done something in area 4 this year that has not been done in over 10+ years. They have opened up King Salmon fishing for the two weekends that Halibut is open. Its gonna be a tri-fecta!! Halibut, Ling cod, and Spring King salmon! (far and away the best eating salmon) All in one weekend!

And its 300' deep where we fish for butts..... out of my range.

I am going to try to spear halibut this year in Canada. They have a much longer season than we do here in the states. We only get 8 days.... I cannot afford to waste any of these days on an "iffy" chance of putting fish in the boat.
CaptnJack
I've Got Gills

Post by CaptnJack »

That sounds pretty cool, I love being out past PA on the boat.
Sounder wrote:Under normal circumstances, I would never tell another man how to shave his balls... but this device should not be kept secret.
Jaksonbrown
Amphibian

Post by Jaksonbrown »

Had a cancellation on this trip so I have one spot left available if anyone is interested in an awesome offshore fishing adventure. We might also get in some diving.... :)

Send me a pm or drop me a line at divelist@hotmail.com

We have decided to camp this year to dramatically reduce costs. So the trip expenses are now under $200 each.